Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What threshold of fitness should you have before you step in the ring?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Medved View Post
    Get the Bas Rutten Audio workout, if you can finish 30minutes of it, then you good to go.

Its not even about fitness to spar, its all about the trainer/coach of the gym trusting you, you can be fat and spar because a fat person who trains will have the cardio to go the few rounds.

If you take a fit guy who only runs to stay inshape and put him in the ring he will throw up after the 1st round.

Its all diffirent, but usually trainers dont start letting you spar instantly unless you are coming from a diffirent school or have trained there for a few months.

unless its one of those hollywood gyms where they dont care and they start letting you spar without proper footwork/technique and put you in amateur fights with only a month or two of training, which is how you ruin people.

Gotta build a solid foundation in the gym first
    I did as I was instructed, practiced and had my first fight after 2 months, it did not ruin me. As a matter of fact I kept fighting for several years before turning pro.

I understand what you are saying but to say that you will ruin a guy by letting him spar on his first night of training or by getting him a fight after only two months is off. Every individual who enters a gym has natural abilities, some have more and some have less.....Rockin'

Comment

Working...
    X