No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: IBO Title Update; Kessler Draws Huge TV Ratings

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: IBO Title Update; Kessler Draws Huge TV Ratings

The IBO light heavyweight championship – long the symbol of the truly elite at 175 pounds – is vacant.

[Click Here To Read More]

I Hope The IBO pick The right challengers for The IBO Light Heavyweight Title and not just pick to Boxers out the Blue

Comment

LOL at the IBO belt. Why is boxingscene pushing it so hard? It's a joke, fringe belt.

Comment

Boxing ain't dead. Sport is so popular that a whole nation watches it besides Mexico, Philippines, Puerto Rico, and now the Danish too. You can put Germany in that category. Canada supports its boxers as well. Russia is doing its thing promoting boxing in national television and PPV.

Americans think boxing is dead but the only thing dead is their attitude. That is why I'm supporting Showtime. At least, Showtime is being optimistic about boxing and giving it fresh new colors with the 360 episodes. When was the last time HBO did one? ESPN has Teddy Atlas going psychotic over there discrediting and betting against everyone. Really, the way I see it American boxing and its own media are its own worst enemy.

Take this piece of information from an American boxing fan.

Comment

Just a ploy to get Stieglitz or Bute to fight Kessler in Denmark. When they decline everyone will say they're ducking Kessler.

zzz...

Comment

Damn Denmark have an awnser to Mannys popularity

Comment

I hope for Mikkel Kessler to get a title match.

Comment

Since Kessler decided to be a bitch about the tournament let him fight Bute.

Comment

Working...
                X