Is Lionel Messi not white?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dj ♥ View Post
    Big fu*kin deal you know what I meant
    If two Swedes moved to Argentina and had a child together who was born and raised there would that childs race change? Of course not, he'd be a white Argentine like much of the population........

Comment

Originally posted by bigamzz View Post
      martinez is latino, meaning latin american but that does not make him hispanic you stupid dick tasting ***!! not all countrys in south america are of spansih decent....brazilians have portugese heritage and speak portugese, you wouldnt call them hispanic would you?
      You are also wrong for the same reasons. Hispanic isnt a race it is a culture. Martinez may be white, but he belongs to the culture just as Spanish, Mexicans, Brazillians, Chileans, Cubans, Puerto Ricans, and Peruvians. Hispanic and Latino are very broad terms and do not reference to race, but they refer to a cultural group.

Comment

lets just call them iberian sergio martinez is iberian

iberian = white

Comment

Originally posted by Hous View Post
          He obviously is... You are a very angry boy and very closed minded. Go to school and get an education. Hispanic isnt a race, its a culture. I live in Miami and work with mostly Cubans. I asked them where their families are originally from and every one of them said Spain, and they say it with pride. They are Hispanic, and their families are from Spain. They are white hispanics.

Why does it matter anyways? Why are you so defensive about it? Its just genetics and has no impact on your individual identity.
          Why am I defensive about it? Why the fu*k do people got to bring it up? What's the point? Are whites just looking for something to claim?

Martinez says he fights for latinos and gives shout outs to latinos. Why do you faqqots have to get all technical? You don't go around saying oh amir khan is asian or Alvarez is white, technically you may be right but nobody thinks like that.

If you went up to amir khan and said Hey Amir are you asian????? He would look at your candy ass and laugh at you and tell you to gtfo of his face for being such a dumbass.

Comment

guys seriously, stfu. It doesnt matter what sergio martinez is, it doesnt reflect a thing about you. You didnt kick paul williams ass last night.

Comment

Why am I defensive about it? Why the fu*k do people got to bring it up? What's the point? Are whites just looking for something to claim?

Martinez says he fights for latinos and gives shout outs to latinos. Why do you faqqots have to get all technical? You don't go around saying oh amir khan is asian or Alvarez is white, technically you may be right but nobody thinks like that.

If you went up to amir khan and said Hey Amir are you asian????? He would look at your candy ass and laugh at you and tell you to gtfo of his face for being such a dumbass.
              He refers to himself as a British Asian..............

Comment

When Maidana kos Khan your going to see all the white ppl jump up and claim him as one of them.

You guys are pathetic

Fu*k this thread

Comment

He looks black to me.. probably the reason i dislike him

Comment

Next time I go to my local chinese food place I will bring a handbook of indian jokes cuz obviously they are all the same so they should get offended.

Comment

When Maidana kos Khan your going to see all the white ppl jump up and claim him as one of them.

You guys are pathetic

Fu*k this thread

Messi's grandparents are Italian though, he has brown hair and white skin.

Ofcourse he's white, he dont look mestizo at all.

Comment

Working...
                      X