Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Has Gotten More Negative Press over the OST?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chups View Post
    Ignorant argument:
    Marion Jones also beat the OST and was never found out until she confessed a decade later.....so what's the use of OST?
    Shyt, why test them at all rite?

Comment

Originally posted by Tamis_Siensya View Post
      You made it up! We got something in common!

LOL!
      What did I make up? Go on, Tamis.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
        That the general public cares about these 2 huge egos in Pac-Floyd. That's why I'm askin' which general public would it be and if you got something to confirm this.

LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
          Floyd gets the blame for Mayweather-Pacquiao stalemate in LA Times Poll

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/spor...eather-jr.html
          Thanks for this JAN 4th, 2010 article.

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
            Ignorant argument:
            Marion Jones also beat the OST and was never found out until she confessed a decade later.....so what's the use of OST?
            Actually she tested positive in June of 06 in the US Championships.

3 years earlier when the BALCO story made national headlines, she was one of the many athletes that were being discussed. She, just like Manny, were refusing any wrong doing and even said the same thing Manny and his camp are saying now. "We've never failed any drug tests" only to 3 years later test positive for EPO....So yes, she did beat some tests before 2005 ended, but it all caught up by the summer of 06. Also if you remember the olympics of 04. She didn't even medal in the Longjump or the 4x100 relays because maybe she did get off whatever she was taking at the time and came back down to earth.

just a little food for thought

Comment

Of course the general public cares. They cared when this was an issue with every other sport. Yeah, this is the only fight that interests them so when drug testing is the reason why it falls through...they're going to talk about that! Only in the Pinoy Lounge is that irrelevant.
              Is that the general public or the general boxing public?

Link or bust!
              You made it up! We got something in common!

LOL!
              That the general public cares about these 2 huge egos in Pac-Floyd. That's why I'm askin' which general public would it be and if you got something to confirm this.

LOL!
              Time's up mate, yep, you made that up!

Til you can't prove the claim, like what you tell me, you made it up as well.

See you tomorrow champ!

Bask in!

Comment

Bump.
                Last edited by AllEyesOpen; 05-14-2010, 02:53 PM.

Comment

I really have not seen Floyd's negative press go up at all through this mess and infact it seems to be going down.

Manny before the start of this really got little heat but after this you see a lot more heat on him.

Am I wrong?

Comment

LOL!
                    I said the general public cares about the fight. And thus, they would care about why it didnt happen. Which is the case, seeing as how there have been POLLS about it. How about you? Did you ever find that quote where Team Pac said that the whole OST thing was just them not understanding the contract? Hahahahaha!

Comment

I said the general public cares about the fight. And thus, they would care about why it didnt happen. Which is the case, seeing as how there have been POLLS about it. How about you? Did you ever find that quote where Team Pac said that the whole OST thing was just them not understanding the contract? Hahahahaha!
                      The polls? LOL! that represent 0.002% of your general public? LOL you gotta be malt when you believe in public polls which can be flooded by ALTs and trolls!

Oh yeah Team Pac don't understand at first alright, thus the backpedal, that's what they get when they speak BS instead of Pac. And yeah, I made that up if that's what you insist!

LOL!
                      Last edited by Tamis!; 05-15-2010, 06:31 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X