No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Says He Demanded Trout To Avenge Rigoberto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Canelo Says He Demanded Trout To Avenge Rigoberto

Saul ‘Canelo’ Alvarez never had any reservations about fighting Austin Trout, even if his handlers weren’t as ambitious. The 22-year old Mexican superstar couldn’t care less about the risk-reward ration that comes with facing the American southpaw while both are unbeaten and in their respective primes.

For Alvarez, April 20 goes way beyond a unification match. It’s about restoring family honor, something that’s weighed on his mind for the past two years.

“I remember that fight clearly,” Alvarez says of night in Feb. 2011 when Trout marched into Mexico to serve up a boxing lesson to older brother Rigoberto Alvarez to win a vacant 154 lb belt. “I was at ringside for that fight when he beat my brother and I felt helpless.” [Click Here To Read More]

Shut up gingerboy

Comment

GTFOHWTBS Nelo

Comment

Canelo is a funny dude!

Comment

This story line is getting as corny as the ones in **** movies. Just fight!!! To all you **** directors, just cut to the chase . We know the fact that she can't find her wallet is gonna lead to her getting on her knees to pay for the pizza.

Comment

After trout whoops cAnelo he can fight chepo

Comment

Shut up canelo,We are all mind readers here.U cant fool us

Comment

Sure Canelo!
                His plan was Cotto in May and Mayweather in September.

Comment

So I guess Canelo is fighting Mundine, Marco Antonio Rubio, and then William Gare, all who beat his brother???

Comment

Saul had nowhere to run after Austin carefully dismissed Cotto.
                    He finally had to step up to the plate.

Austin Trout stops Saul Alvarez on cuts in the ninth stanza.

Comment

Working...
                    X