Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ayo Atheists

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I find atheists too confused to date. The lack of a faith shows me they are apathetic and to be quite frank, boring. Most of the atheists I know tend to be people who don't have a strong personality and tend to be calculated, plain, straight forward and a waste of time.

For example one I know teaches Maths and looks like he is a Polish scaffolder. Quite boring if you ask me.

Comment

Originally posted by TensionKiller View Post
      I find atheists too confused to date. The lack of a faith shows me they are apathetic and to be quite frank, boring. Most of the atheists I know tend to be people who don't have a strong personality and tend to be calculated, plain, straight forward and a waste of time.

For example one I know teaches Maths and looks like he is a Polish scaffolder. Quite boring if you ask me.
      Everyone is born an atheist.

Nullified.

Comment

Comment

Everyone who is born alive is alive.

Truth.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by led* View Post
            Thanks guys.

Something came up in my mind. What if your kids, at their right age, begin to explore Christianity as one. Would you discourage them or you'll let them express what they believe in?
            Children are born Godless 100% of the time. That is inarguable. Therefore, no child would make the decision to pursue a life of faith of their own accord. It isn't until a parent or an outside source introduces them to the insidious concept of religion that they begin to adopt that religion. Put simply, it's indoctrination.

But hypothetically speaking, if I had a child and it came to me inquiring about religion, my response would be quite predictable : First I would ask him or her where they had heard about it to determine who had given them the idea in the first place, then I would tell them that it was a subject for grown ups, and that I'd talk to them about it when they were old enough.

Afterwards, I'd pay a personal visit to the mother****er responsible for peddling mental toxins to my child and make it abundantly clear to them that a repeat offense would not be tolerated.

Comment

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
              I honestly can't see how they'd come to the conclusion there is a God unless I fed it down their throats at a young age. I think they'd grow up not really bothered too much about it but would side with science once they understood what we've discovered.
              Even if you don't fed them we all gets curious in this subject. Who knows your kid digs deeper on this and gets involve to the point that he proclaims that he is enlightened.

Comment

If an atheist tried to turn my child from religion, I would ***** slap that mofo verbally. I always say, there are two sides to a story. When I teach something, I explain what the opposite is in a fair manner. Some of these atheists are too extreme and won't even consider listening. In fact a lot of the murderers in the World are atheists even though the media try to suggest murders today are associated to religions. It is a dangerous belief to be an atheist.

Look at all the recent school/cinema shootings in the US. I believe all were atheists.

Comment

The gangs in LA are mostly atheists. I fear for my life when I am in the hood. West side.

Comment

The gangs in LA are mostly atheists. I fear for my life when I am in the hood. West side.

Comment

Originally posted by led* View Post
                      Even if you don't fed them we all gets curious in this subject. Who knows your kid digs deeper on this and gets involve to the point that he proclaims that he is enlightened.
                      Once again, nobody gets curious about religion without first being introduced to it.

It would literally never happen.

If an atheist tried to turn my child from religion, I would ***** slap that mofo verbally
                      Luckily, you don't have to worry about this.

You see, we're not the ones collecting donations and evading taxes to build colossal churches and signs advertising our beliefs to the general public.

We're not the ones who go from door to door attempting to convert people.

We're not the ones with our own television network from which we engage in global fear mongering by telling everybody that they're damned unless they believe as we do.

We're not the ones who claim to know with absolute certainty that we're right.

But I digress.

Comment

Working...
                      X