Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Interest in Mayweather-pacman If Marquez Schools Once Again?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
    With Marquez-pacman 4 coming up in a few days, how would another Marquez victory affect the demand for a May-pacman match?

Say Marquez schools him wide again, eg: 9-3, or knocks manny out
    if schooling means winning 2 rounds clearly while being competitive in the other 8.

Then it will have no effect at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Enchanted View Post
      My interest for Pac-Floyd is basically almost gone atm.

I can only imagine how I'd feel about it if Pac loses to Marquez.

Comment

Lol. He definitely hasn't schooled him.

Comment

With Marquez-pacman 4 coming up in a few days, how would another Marquez victory affect the demand for a May-pacman match?

Marquez could outbox Pacquiao for 3 rounds and then knock him out in the fourth, and he still wouldn't feel confident enough to challenge Floyd. He wouldn't want the match. You can complain about Floyd not making weight all you want but a 2 lb difference doesn't cause a 12 round sweep. They are in different classes. Marquez knows it, Nacho knows it, everyone knows it.

Comment

Well he hasn't schooled him once so there's your problem I've only had him winning one of the 3 and loosing the draw he got, but its been so close it could easily be 1-1-1 but to answer your question,if Manny has lost its edge already it wouldn't be as exciting of a fight, were probably going to get diminished versions of both fighters by the time and if this happens. Manny rolls in the ring with a walker and Floyd puts in hes Fake teeth before hes mouthpiece kind of deal. (matter fact i dont care about this fight happening as much as i used to anymore already)
            Last edited by DannYankee; 12-06-2012, 12:50 AM.

Comment

i would be interested just for the fact that there's somebody else in the other corner whose surname is not madquez.

Comment

JMM whooped that ass 3 times already. But Arum has his judges in vegas so the fix is in.

JMM only wanted to fight in mexico for the fourth fight but arum has dirt on his peds and money talks so they fight in vegas again. JMM knows the drill, whoop that ass, make some millions and the fix is in. Its only the 4th time around.

Arum thought he was going to cash out and make bradley the super star which is why he gave bradley the nod even though he did whoop pacs ass usually the fix is in on pac.

Comment

the luster will be up to negative level. but yes styles make fights. better question: would floyd have the balls to fight pac already at 70/30 split if marquez schools pacman again? I highly still doubt so.

Comment

Schooled but not they way it's presented..if pacman doesn't learn from the past fights with jmm it may not go in his favor. I'm sure their overall boxing game is stepped up in some form after each fight. Learning from jmm is a blessing for pacman and possible future fights.

And mayweather...nothing excites me about him being serious about a PACman fight. Can't shame myself by being fooled by him.
                    Last edited by WholeSoul75; 12-06-2012, 01:46 AM.

Comment

Still I want to see the fight. Floyd was so scared of Pacquaio is like putting a chicken inside a lion's den. That alone is worth of my time and money.
                      Last edited by whirlwind; 12-06-2012, 02:08 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X