No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Luis Cruz To Open Up The Pacquiao vs Marquez PPV

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Luis Cruz To Open Up The Pacquiao vs Marquez PPV

According to undefeated lightweight contender Luis Cruz (19-0, 15KOs) of Puerto Rico, he will open up the Manny Pacquiao-Juan Manuel Marquez pay-per-view on November 12 at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. Cruz made his Top Rank debut on Saturday in Atlantic City, knocking out veteran Antonio Davis in six rounds. Cruz wants to continue being very active in the next twelve months. Cruz's November opponent is unknown.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Doesn't Cotto promote Luis Cruz?

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
      Doesn't Cotto promote Luis Cruz?
      Yeah thats right.

He looked good against Davis hope they put him in with better competition sooner rather than later.

Comment

Good **** by cruz he can be a star reap fast with the skills and dedication

Comment

Cotto is doing a good job for Luis Cruz.

Comment

I dont see Cruz as skilled as WV2. Vazquez Jr is the best P4P from Puerto Rico

Comment

Luiz Cruz fought well in his recent fight and can't wait to see him get into action again

Comment

Antonio Davis is shot beyond belief but I like the kid's skill set

Comment

Cruz has all the tools to develope well.not only can he hit hard but he can box just as good.I hope the level of opponent bar gets raised if he's gonna be on the undercard.Ill say this again and ill keep saying it,the 130 divsion will have boxing fan's attention for a while.
                  Last edited by AP♠; 09-12-2011, 02:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by PureBoxingCEO View Post
                    I dont see Cruz as skilled as WV2. Vazquez Jr is the best P4P from Puerto Rico
                    Never this

Comment

Working...
                    X