Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Cloud: Pascal and His Team, a Bunch of P*ssies!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Team Cloud: Pascal and His Team, a Bunch of P*ssies!

BoxingScene.com recently caught up with trainer Al Bonanni to get his take on a potential showdown between his fighter, IBF light heavyweight champion Tavoris Cloud, and former champion Jean Pascal. An animated Bonanni told BoxingScene that he thinks Pascal's team is avoiding a matchup with the heavy hitter from Florida.

[Click Here To Read More]

don king asking for options is a problem.

Comment

don asking for otions isn't nothing new, it's smart...if they go ...Cloud to win as Pascal won't be able to stand the pressure...bk in the day when big fights were in the theaters don, arum, Blinky, and the other always had % of the $$ and options.

Comment

Don King is looking to Fawk this fight up.

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
          don king asking for options is a problem.
          am i missing something?

when was don king asking for options?

wheres the link?

or is this a way of team pascal to create a duck without even negotiating.

Comment

Lol, since when Pascal duck people ? he just fought Froch, Dawson and Hopkins twice...
            Pascal currently have 3 offer, Erdei, Shumenov and Cloud, he should take the best for him, thats it.

Comment

Originally posted by americanbot View Post
              am i missing something?

when was don king asking for options?

wheres the link?

or is this a way of team pascal to create a duck without even negotiating.
              I don't have a link but I recall an article saying that Team Pascal was having a hard time with Cloud negotiations due to Don King wanting options.

Comment

Originally posted by Slyboots View Post
                I don't have a link but I recall an article saying that Team Pascal was having a hard time with Cloud negotiations due to Don King wanting options.
                excuses from team pascal is what I'm guessing. King knows a fight for his fighter in Pascal's hometown is the most money he could get for a while. I don't think King would pass that up.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
                  excuses from team pascal is what I'm guessing. King knows a fight for his fighter in Pascal's hometown is the most money he could get for a while. I don't think King would pass that up.
                  I don't doubt for one second that Pascal and his team are avoiding Cloud. I think if Pascal suffered back to back losses in his hometown it would be devastating for his career.

Comment

"Pascal's recent fights have been in his adopted providence of Quebec, Canada."

LOL. That's "province," kid.

Comment

Working...
                    X