No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Zab Judah: Golden Boy Has Sacrificed Amir Khan To Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Zab Judah: Golden Boy Has Sacrificed Amir Khan To Me

A survivor of a harsh life growing up in Brooklyn, 33-year-old IBF junior welterweight king Zab Judah is making the most of what he considers a God-given second chance.

[Click Here To Read More]

Cant wait for this fight! Esp after the joke of a fight last night

Comment

i think zab is going to be in a world of hurt against khan, hes too fast and strong for him. Khans chin is not as brittle as people say, its not the best but its not a automatic KO every time it gets touched. Khan by UD

Comment

War Judah!!! I want to think this fight is going to be explosive but for some reason I think Roach is formulating a plan where Khan just runs and stays at a distance. Not that they don't think he can beat Judah but if Khan gets hit flush like Cotto did in the first round against Judah with the uppercut, then there is no doubt in my mind he's getting knocked out. Judah also doesn't have the best chin in the business. Khan is known for having decent power, so we'll see if Zab can stand up to what Amirs got. I think he can, which is why I got Zab for this fight. Plus I pick the underdog most of the time anyway. We get Bam Bam next week and Khan vs Judah two weeks after, July is looking great for boxing!

Comment

This may end up being a more brutal version of Klitschko vs Haye.

Khan will pepper with his jab, hoping to set up his right hand and quick combinations. Judah will look to counter and capitalise off any mistakes.

I believe Khan's height, reach, and world class jab, will be too much for Judah to handle. As long as Khan stays focused and fights to the game plan Roach lays out, I can't see Judah causing him any trouble.

Comment

They've not sacrificed anything. Maidana brings more firepower than Zab, and brought it beyond 4 rounds, and couldn't get rid of Khan. Zab is going to get beat, just not stopped.

Comment

if khan boxes to the best of his ability judah cannot win

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                War Judah!!! I want to think this fight is going to be explosive but for some reason I think Roach is formulating a plan where Khan just runs and stays at a distance. Not that they don't think he can beat Judah but if Khan gets hit flush like Cotto did in the first round against Judah with the uppercut, then there is no doubt in my mind he's getting knocked out. Judah also doesn't have the best chin in the business. Khan is known for having decent power, so we'll see if Zab can stand up to what Amirs got. I think he can, which is why I got Zab for this fight. Plus I pick the underdog most of the time anyway. We get Bam Bam next week and Khan vs Judah two weeks after, July is looking great for boxing!
                Don't forget Lara v. Williams next week too!

Im counting on Khan to pick Judah apart with the jab over 12 rounds; beating him to the punch, getting some shots off behind the jab with his uber quick hands, and then getting out.

Comment

Originally posted by timbatron View Post
                  This may end up being a more brutal version of Klitschko vs Haye.

Khan will pepper with his jab, hoping to set up his right hand and quick combinations. Judah will look to counter and capitalise off any mistakes.

I believe Khan's height, reach, and world class jab, will be too much for Judah to handle. As long as Khan stays focused and fights to the game plan Roach lays out, I can't see Judah causing him any trouble.
                  i agree, i think his height and reach coupled with everything else u mentioned will just be too much for Judah to overcome for 12 rounds. I definitely see this as a distance fight, with Judah causing Khan maybe a few tricky moments here and there.

Comment

Kahn will have this but I wouldn't be surprised if Judah counters with a beautiful uppercut and wobbles Kahn.

Comment

Working...
                    X