No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adam Booth Talks Klitschko-Haye, DeGale-Groves

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Adam Booth Talks Klitschko-Haye, DeGale-Groves

Adam Booth guided super-middleweight prospect George Groves to his twelfth professional win on Saturday. 'Saint' George showcased his skills on the undercard of Gary Sykes’s victory over Carl Johanneson at Huddersfield Leisure Centre, halting Ghana's Daniel Adotey Allotey in four rounds and becoming the first man to stop the free-swinging southpaw. Groves moves to 12-0 (10), he is close to finalizing a clash with fierce rival James DeGale.

[Click Here To Read More]

I know Haye is gonna get starched by Wlad....I'll bet the house on that....BUT....and I mean BUT....if he some how is able to beat BOTH bros in the way he says he can....then I'll RESPECT his legacy...but as of now...he has no REAL legacy imo

Comment

“Course he is, David would retire as a former cruiserweight champion and the heavyweight champion of the world,” mused Booth when asked if Haye is capable of beating both brothers."

I think with such accent Booth has a point

Comment

How does Haye expect to fight both Klitschkos back to back when one of the brothers (Vitali as of now) is already contractually obligated to fight Adamek in September?

Comment

Originally posted by Chillman View Post
          How does Haye expect to fight both Klitschkos back to back when one of the brothers (Vitali as of now) is already contractually obligated to fight Adamek in September?
          Wlad was contractually obligated to fight Chisora up until yesterday, money talks and Haye brings the cash to the table, unlike the talented but unsellable Adamek.

Comment

Sounds like it's on! Please no last minute bull****!

Anyone else get the feeling that Wladimir has invented this injury so that he can take up the more lucrative and meaningful fight?

No judgments here anyway- if so, well played!

Comment

Working...
            X