No announcement yet.

I've lost weight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
    Seemed like a lot of broscience. It is possible to gain muscle and lose fat on a cut, but trying to do it on a 1600 calorie intake isn't even worth it you would be killing yourself for minimal gains.
    Depends on how big you are, if you are some 6"2+ beast then I wouldn't really think so. You naturally would need more calories, I would say to cut and build muscle (yes it is possible) if you are bigger dude then around 1800/2000 (at the most) but if you are a small guy then without a doubt it is possible on 1600. My biggest strength gains have come when I am cutting for some reason. Though I have never done a proper clean bulk, it'll be interesting when I try that in about 2 months.

I haven't had my Craze pre-workout in a week and I feel it when I'm weightlifting, on my cardio im fine. That focus you get is great on Craze man, honestly you guys need to try it. I'm actually going to order some now, second tub.

Comment

• These are before and after pics of Martin Berkhan, probably the most famous practitioner of Intermittent Fasting at the moment.

A lot of you guys that are fat or that want to get ripped would probably give your left nut to have his build.

If you want to look muscular you are far better off burning the blubber through IF than you would be "bulking up."

Comment

• Did my first weight session today, just bought a ****ty 50kg barbell and dumbell set, weak as **** but it's a start.

I'll use that **** for a few weeks and then join the gym when i can max that.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
          These are before and after pics of Martin Berkhan, probably the most famous practitioner of Intermittent Fasting at the moment.

A lot of you guys that are fat or that want to get ripped would probably give your left nut to have his build.

If you want to look muscular you are far better off burning the blubber through IF than you would be "bulking up."
          Personally I think that looks terrible.

My mrs would hate for me to look like that

That said the only sport I play is football (soccer). Being that build wouldn't make sense even if I am a defender.

Comment

• Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
            Did my first weight session today, just bought a ****ty 50kg barbell and dumbell set, weak as **** but it's a start.

I'll use that **** for a few weeks and then join the gym when i can max that.
            Hey Earl do you mind telling me your weekly cardio regiment when you started? ur week 1 to week 2 improvement was significant. Thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pennywise X View Post
              Hey Earl do you mind telling me your weekly cardio regiment when you started? ur week 1 to week 2 improvement was significant. Thanks.
              Sure

Monday 60 minutes treadmill
              Tuesday 60 minutes heavy bag work
              Wednesday off
              Thursday 60 minutes swimming
              Friday 60 minutes rowing machine
              Saturday 60 minutes stationary bike

And then back to the start.

Tbh I think most of it was going from 5000± calories a day to 1500

Comment

Sure

Monday 60 minutes treadmill
                Tuesday 60 minutes heavy bag work
                Wednesday off
                Thursday 60 minutes swimming
                Friday 60 minutes rowing machine
                Saturday 60 minutes stationary bike

And then back to the start.

Tbh I think most of it was going from 5000± calories a day to 1500
                Thanks for the fast reply Earl! I can see how this would work..You dont get bored! something different everyday! and break in the middle!!! now if you don't mind do you mind tellin me what your eating to stay at 1500 calories? breakfast lunch dinner snacks in between and at what times thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by Pennywise X View Post
                  Thanks for the fast reply Earl! I can see how this would work..You dont get bored! something different everyday! and break in the middle!!! now if you don't mind do you mind tellin me what your eating to stay at 1500 calories? breakfast lunch dinner snacks in between and at what times thanks
                  a typical day would look like this

Breakfast: natural yoghurt and some fruit or berries

snack: Some almonds and beef jerky

Lunch: a 6" subway

afternoon snack: same as morning

Dinner: seafood/fish/chicken breast/lean beef with some homemade sauce and vegetables

Comment

• This week, I weighed exactly the same as last week....

A couple of changes that probably caused this:

1) went out for workmates leaving dinner on wednesday and ate some pizza and a few beers

2) been bad on my water intake, and drinking diet sodas more often

3) incorperated a lot of weight work at the cost of some cardio.

I've been bad, so next week i need to get back to serious business, kick the diet sodas for now, up my water intake and no ****ing pizzas and beers mid week.

Comment

This week, I weighed exactly the same as last week....

A couple of changes that probably caused this:

1) went out for workmates leaving dinner on wednesday and ate some pizza and a few beers

2) been bad on my water intake, and drinking diet sodas more often

3) incorperated a lot of weight work at the cost of some cardio.

I've been bad, so next week i need to get back to serious business, kick the diet sodas for now, up my water intake and no ****ing pizzas and beers mid week.
                      The thing is too stay motivated! and dont drink diet soda its almost as bad as regular soda...im started my diet/training regiment this monday, its hard to drink just water when u got to go to school and work..energy drinks and mountain dew sound so appealing...but I need to go back to half a glass of OJ in the morning and water the rest of the day. im 250lbs i want to be under 200 by summer seems hard..will power so weak...

Comment

Working...
                      X