Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao has never never fought ANYONE, EVER, with a straight right..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

floyds straight right hasnt been **** since 05. Manny's right is probably stronger than floyds

Comment

Juan Manuel marquez had a great straight right hand and it was very effective against Pacquiao

Comment

Originally posted by HTownTexan View Post
        Im talking about a ngood lead right hand...

Their right hands come after the jab...

The lead right is the southpaw killer...
        Yeah, Marquez throws his over the top of an opponents jab, but like I said it's a loopy punch, and not as fast as Floyd's

Comment

Pac is 10x faster than a prime Castillo.

Much more stronger and better footwork..

Pacquiao is too fast on his feet that Mayweather is not fighting a slowmo Baldomir or Hatton

Comment

Comment

We can all agree that neither fighter has ever fought someone quite like the other. That said:

WAR PACQUIAO!!

Comment

Floyd throws the straight right, Pac throws the straight left counter to Floyd's chin....then 6 other punches while he is stunned

Comment

rope a dope.

Comment

Pac right hand knocked two fighters in a row. Who give a **** about that feather fisted Floyds right? I even don't give a **** in that Cotto effective, hard, and accurate jab.

Comment

In order to strike fear into Manny Pacquiao with a "straight right" it has to be thrown with intimidating power. Mayweather does not have that kind of power. Mayweather hurts fighters from an accumulation of punches. Mayweather can win this fight very easily if he wants to and the referee lets him by using the shoulder roll and shoe shining combinations as Pacquiao comes in and then tying him up on the inside until the referee breaks them up. He will not win this fight trying to hit a home run with a straight right hand. Sure he my throw one as an off balance Pacquiao attacks and put him on his butt, but Pacquaio will get right back up unfazed and go on the attack and eventually catch Mayweather. Mayweather knows this as well. I expect Mayweather to use the shoulder roll defense, his jab, and "shoe shining" combinations as Manny approaches. He will then tie up. It is the referee's job to enforce the rules and warn and penalize Mayweather for excessive holding thus giving Pacquiao a chance in this fight.

The referee is the #1 key to this fight IMO. Manny needs a Steve Smoger type of referee.

Comment

Working...
                      X