No announcement yet.

Girlfriend fetish advice....really confused

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Girlfriend fetish advice....really confused

don't know what to do about this (if anything) so if you got an idea let me know.

i've been seeing this girl for a few months now. a few days into it we had sex for the first time but before we got into it she insisted for the foreplay that she put maltesers on and between her **** and we eat them off. in case you dont know what they are they're little round biscuits covered in chocolate.

i laughed and did it and thought nothing of it thinking she was just into that sort of thing.

well next time we had sex a few days after that she did the exact same thign again. got a pack of maltesers and made we licked and ate them off again. only then did we proceed to have sex.

well a week after that we were at mine and about to get it on but then she asks about maltesers. i laughed thinking she was joking because of the last two times and said i dont have any. she then said get some first. i was like i dont have any what do you mean get some?? what difference does it make??

i found some chocolate covered raisins I had but she said it cant be that it has to be maltesers. i kept asking whats up, is this a joke, please explain etc but she kept saying she needs maltesers. so fu ck, i went and bought some from the shop around the corner, did the same thing again, then went on to have sex.

i've asked her so much since what's with doing that first. she hesitated a lot and didnt really want to explain.

a friend thinks she only wants to enjoy chocolate before sex so it can be burnt off (she goes to the gym a lot and keeps in shape) but i don't get why only maltesers and why on her **** and no where else?

any of you dealt with a fetish like this before? what should i do?

I dont mind it. it's not necessarily bad. it's more the curiosity.

It's just chocolates lmao, not like her fetish is to get bukakked before she bangs you.

Comment

i wouldn't worry about it lol

Comment

my advice is very simple, if you want to keep having sex with her, go buy a year supply of these maltesers...

question...
        is she fat ?

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
          my advice is very simple, if you want to keep having sex with her, go buy a year supply of these maltesers...

question...
          is she fat ?
          he said shes goes to the gym and is in shape.

to be fair doesn't matter had sex. and be thankful she ain't a foot freak like trig

Comment

Originally posted by Alx. View Post
            he said shes goes to the gym and is in shape.

to be fair doesn't matter had sex. and be thankful she ain't a foot freak like trig
            missed that part...

you right, chocolates are normal compared to that foot fetish sh•t......

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
              missed that part...

you right, chocolates are normal compared to that foot fetish sh•t......
              There is nothing wrong with foot fetish, what the hell is wrong with you people .

Comment

Foot fetishists are just plain disgusting.

Comment

It is indeed a strange habit. Not sure why she needs to eat it before sex but I guess just let her have them. What else can you do?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Sounds like there are to many calories in those maltesers to make it a regular fetish practice...I'd stuff a full stalk of celery up her ass and toss a salad.
                    Last edited by jaded; 10-07-2012, 04:21 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X