• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds like another bull**** story

Comment

Who cares if the guy is 168 pounds? Canelo himself has to be 168 or more

Comment

I saw some sparring that wasn´t supposed to be recorded and I´m kind of impressed, it sure looks like he has been training in the right direction.

I used to think this would be a tough one for canelo but now it seems Mosley is the one facing an extremely tough challenge

Comment

Dude, just make a couple of the letters bold and it'll show up....like this:
          fag ass toolbag

Comment

I've been saying that the dude is not some hypejob. I think he will be the next face of boxing...at least for Mexicans. I think he could stop Mosley

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
              I've been saying that the dude is not some hypejob. I think he will be the next face of boxing...at least for Mexicans. I think he could stop Mosley
              so you when would you be satisfied with him as an opponent for Floyd?

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                He is a hypejob, he doesnt know how to fight, does he?, Well then...U guys kill me with this sheit....what ever happened to skills?...Anyone with speed and power, u guys let get into this boxing game..Canelo is a horrible fighter, and got beat up by a washed up jww in gomez...that fight, SHOWED he didnt know how to fight!..I even think I could whoop his azz...he cant deal with slick fighters, and Im black...any black person from the hood, could outslap box the shiet out of that clown

Comment

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
                  He is a hypejob, he doesnt know how to fight, does he?, Well then...U guys kill me with this sheit....what ever happened to skills?...Anyone with speed and power, u guys let get into this boxing game..Canelo is a horrible fighter, and got beat up by a washed up jww in gomez...that fight, SHOWED he didnt know how to fight!..I even think I could whoop his azz...he cant deal with slick fighters, and Im black...any black person from the hood, could outslap box the shiet out of that clown
                  That is funny dude because he has been demolishing black sparrings these latest weeks.

Comment

Working...
                  X