Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dawson Stops Hopkins, Freak Ending in Two Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im predicting bhop would school dawson. i was very disappointed his showing in this fight. bhop should retire, he doesn't have it anymore. he knew that's why he faked his injury!

Comment

Hopkins did the same thing against Robert Allen.

Comment

Hopkins needs to retire...this is robbery that he tried to pull off....this is the stuff that killing boxing. If Hopkins doesn't want to earn his paycheck he needs to retire ASAP!!!!

Comment

Dawson has the potential to be a two sport athlete. He should consider a career in the NFL.

Comment

And I'm supposed to feel bad for streaming these fights? What a joke Hopkins is a ****ing disgrace. And kellerman is a dick,

Comment

Chad was about to whip dat a$$ and BHop knows it...

Comment

Another disgusting fight. Another reason why people should just leave the sport.

Comment

lol. BPP is labeling articles with bait.

"Dawson Stops Hopkins"

I got nothing to say about this fight.

Comment

He didn't pikc Hopkins up, Hopkins got on his back and Dawson pushed him off. Kellerman is douche. This isn't golf. This is a contact sport, suff like that happens.

Comment

Never a tko, throwing someone down is not a tko man. Any bad chad fans need to get a grip. What a joke of a fight. Cant believe i stayed awake for this ****

Comment

Working...
                      X