Collapse
No announcement yet.

James Toney vs. Denis Lebedev on Nov 5

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Toney doesnt even have a good trainer, some guy i never heard of. Does Toney stay in Russia until the fight or comes he back to his hometown to have some of his famous gym sparring wars? I hope so. Toney needs sparring all day and he needs good sparring partners. He still looks verry slow on the video and not verry sharp.
    On the other hand Toney knows more abou boxing than most trainers so he maybe dont need a good trainer anymore but he needs hard work and dedication.

Comment

Can you believe this is Toney's 85th fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Demise View Post
        Why so confident?

Lebedev toyed with Roy, him fighting Toney is different proposition altogether.
        It won't be as easy to KO Toney. In fact, I think this is a pick 'em fight. Toney was very good at cruiserweight.

By the way, Lebedev was suffering from a cracked rib in the Jones fight, so he wasn't 100%.

Comment

Interesting fight, like Toney by decision, a dangerous match up tho.

Comment

Lebedev by Decision

Comment

I got Toney winning this one. 500 mil if anyone is down PM me.

Comment

Originally posted by Pirao View Post
                People who think Toney can win this are deluding themselves or just haven't seen his last fights. Lebedev will win rather easily.
                I've seen Toney's last couple fights and he's looked pretty dreadful. But he admitted he wasn't in the best of shape, so for his sake hopefully he comes more prepared

haven't seen much from Lebedev, so dunno what to expect from him.

Comment

Vote here.....

Comment

Working...
                  X