Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Heredia-I’ve created 20 diff. drugs that are still undetectable for the doping tester

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heredia-I’ve created 20 diff. drugs that are still undetectable for the doping tester

http://www.uk-muscle.co.uk/steroid-test ... rview.html

SPIEGEL: Do you have any other secrets?

Heredia: Oh yes, of course. There are tablets for the kidneys that block the metabolites of steroids, so when athletes give a urine sample, they don’t excrete the metabolites and thus test negative. Or there is an enzyme that slowly consumes proteins - epo has protein structures, and the enzyme thus ensures that the B sample of the doping test has a completely different value than the A sample. Then there are chemicals that you take a couple of hours before the race that prevent acidification in the muscles. Together with epo they are an absolute miracle. I’ve created 20 different drugs that are still undetectable for the doping testers.

Great I love it....More please

Comment

pac still didnt win. give it a rest y'all. its over

Comment

JMM is a cheater.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Hayden Kho View Post
            JMM is a cheater.
            Manny Pacquiao is a cheater

works both ways. please leave and never return, pactard

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
              Manny Pacquiao is a cheater

works both ways. please leave and never return, pactard
              love all these *******s *****ing, man

after justifying pac's reluctance to do better testing for years

Comment

Originally posted by fitefan View Post
                love all these *******s *****ing, man

after justifying pac's reluctance to do better testing for years
                this is the first pac fight the TS has ever seen. another tard told him to onto boxingscene and post this. he doesnt even know who JMM is most likely...

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
                  this is the first pac fight the TS has ever seen. another tard told him to onto boxingscene and post this. he doesnt even know who JMM is most likely...
                  i don't doubt what you say being that's how a good number of them roll

Comment

Originally posted by fitefan View Post
                    i don't doubt what you say being that's how a good number of them roll
                    whats funnier is, if pac agreed to more stringent drug testing for his 4th fight with marquez, JMM woulda taken the test, and team pac STILL said "no thanks"

LMFAO that is priceless and makes the pactard cringing that much better!

Comment

Working...
                    X