Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I told you guys Khan did not deserve to fight Floyd!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

do you really expect hardcore floyd fans to downplay a floyd fight or a targeted matchup?

Comment

Im glad its finally all over for Khan's fan boys and i'm glad I got to see a good fight.I liked Khan in the beginning but then I started analyzing he was trying to do what Canelo is doing now,cutting in line for a Mayweather fight.Only difference is that Khan hasnt been spoonfed weak competition he's fought some good guys along the way but at the same time Mayweather is what Khan was only thinking about.Retiring at early age etc if he'd beat him.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
        Now it should be easy to come up with one name Floyd should fight instead of Khan at 147 that isn't aligned with Top Rank, since you couldn't answer that before the fight care to now~
        What are you on about?? If & when Devon beats Bailey, outside of Bradley, that is a better fight for Floyd than Khan, period.

Comment

I think im in the small minority that thought Garcia was gonna win (although admittedly i didnt when the fight was first announced) due to what i call the "khan syndrome" symptoms are as follows:

1. Roach comes out talking about a easy fight, easy k.o
          2. khan starts talking about making examples of ______ (insert boxer here)
          3. Khan starts talking about beating mayweather and seemingly forgets its not mayweather he's fighting.

He really needs to stop doing that and just stay focused. I think im also one of the few "floyd fans" who never liked the thought of a khan/floyd fight (unless khan proved himself worthy) I would have liked for khan to come up to ww and fight bradley first instead of following in bradleys footsteps.

As for Mayweather the ts logic sounds pretty good until u ask who is Mayweather supposed to fight (not under TP roster) then you hear crickets. Floyd has went to ww and fought all over from 140 -154 but oh lets forget the bigger fighters at 154. I think people are forgetting the fact that mayweather is relatively small and is in his 4th/5th weight class. Arum dont want the pac fight, floyd cant get a top rank fighter to fight soooooooo who should he fight. This is a really good question now considering the khan hype train just got derailed.

Comment

Originally posted by brick wall View Post
            do you really expect hardcore floyd fans to downplay a floyd fight or a targeted matchup?

You know me & how I feel about who the so called best fighters need to fight. Which is why I was stunned to see so many Floyd fans actually trying to justify Floyd fighting Khan, who is not a welterweight & apparently not even the best jr welterweight.

There are not many Floyd fans that aren't just as bad as Pacman fans, they are a piece of the same pie. When Bradley fought Pacman, most Pacman fans refused to acknowledge that the fight was close. (7-5 Pacman, for me.)
            Just like the Floyd fans believing somehow that Floyd dominated Cotto. The exact same thing different fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by B Phontain View Post
              I think im in the small minority that thought Garcia was gonna win (although admittedly i didnt when the fight was first announced) due to what i call the "khan syndrome" symptoms are as follows:

1. Roach comes out talking about a easy fight, easy k.o
              2. khan starts talking about making examples of ______ (insert boxer here)
              3. Khan starts talking about beating mayweather and seemingly forgets its not mayweather he's fighting.

He really needs to stop doing that and just stay focused. I think im also one of the few "floyd fans" who never liked the thought of a khan/floyd fight (unless khan proved himself worthy) I would have liked for khan to come up to ww and fight bradley first instead of following in bradleys footsteps.

As for Mayweather the ts logic sounds pretty good until u ask who is Mayweather supposed to fight (not under TP roster) then you hear crickets. Floyd has went to ww and fought all over from 140 -154 but oh lets forget the bigger fighters at 154. I think people are forgetting the fact that mayweather is relatively small and is in his 4th/5th weight class. Arum dont want the pac fight, floyd cant get a top rank fighter to fight soooooooo who should he fight. This is a really good question now considering the khan hype train just got derailed.
              The bold is a lie. I already said countless times that he could fight Alexander, if & when he beats Bailey. He is a golden boy fighter, is he not?? He's also far more proven than ginger.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                What are you on about?? If & when Devon beats Bailey, outside of Bradley, that is a better fight for Floyd than Khan, period.
                So Devon it is then (im gonna hold u to that). Is it just Devon right now out of the entire ww roster?

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
                  Only the tards thought he was going to beat Floyd. I mean even Broner was saying Khan fights like an amateur. I say make Khan Broner in a grudge match! That is more of his level. However I wouldn't be surprised if lil Broner moved up and TKO/KO'ed him.
                  That is as far from the truth as you can get bro. It was floyd fans defending this proposed matchup.

Comment

Originally posted by B Phontain View Post
                    So Devon it is then (im gonna hold u to that). Is it just Devon right now out of the entire ww roster?
                    For the moment, because you Floyd fans seem to think arum will not allow Bradley to fight Floyd. I happen to believe he would. Bradley & Pacman are 2 different fighters. Arum was content to have Pacman feast on no hopers & keep him away from Floyd. Bradley is a real fighter that will fight anyone, easy fight to make. Arum can take damn near all of Bradley's money who'll be content with 6/7 million & the chance to fight Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                      You know me & how I feel about who the so called best fighters need to fight. Which is why I was stunned to see so many Floyd fans actually trying to justify Floyd fighting Khan, who is not a welterweight & apparently not even the best jr welterweight.

There are not many Floyd fans that aren't just as bad as Pacman fans, they are a piece of the same pie. When Bradley fought Pacman, most Pacman fans refused to acknowledge that the fight was close. (7-5 Pacman, for me.)
                      Just like the Floyd fans believing somehow that Floyd dominated Cotto. The exact same thing different fighter.
                      You JUST said Devon Alexander and Timothy Bradley would be better than fighting Amir Khan even though Khan would have been THE champion in the division Alexander and Bradley were just in last year.

A test fight in a division is all most fighters need and Khan's people did want that, if available.

Now, I don't agree with your scorecards but, I suspect there are few things we will agree on outside of an apparent love for boxing.

Face it, outside of Pacquiao, who Mayweather will now get criticized for fighting too late, there are no legit fights at 147. Just say that you would prefer Mayweather puts himself at a size disadvantage (and I'm sure we can all agree he will carry even less knockout potential up with him) and fights fighters at 154 and 160.

Comment

Working...
                      X