Collapse
No announcement yet.

Subways?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apparently everybody who goes to a 'health' food establishment wants a cookie and coke on said health meal.

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
      We have drive thru's! Guaranteed to screw up! You ask for a cheese burger with catchup, tomatoes and onions, and she interupts you with "Is this a combo" No I just want the cheese burger with only catchup, tomatoes and onions on it. She responds, "you don't want cheese on it?"

Yes it's a cheese burger Rosanne!

You get to the window an ask for a napkin and she acts like you asked to see her breasts, like it's a big inconvience to put a whole napkin in the bag.

You are glad to be out of there but when you get home you discover you have a hambuger with only mustard on but you don't want to take it back because they will just scrape the mustard off and give it back to you because you are now a problem customer.

Fat yanks are the luckiest fat people in the free world! I love drive thru's!
      No ****

Server: welcome to dunkin dounuts how may I help you?

Me: I'll have a large, hot coffee with cream and three sugars.

Server: Ok what size was that? You said large right?

Me: Yeah

Server: Do you want cream and sugar?

Me: yeah cream and three sugars

Server: Ok hot or iced?

Comment

I quit Subway after they tried to serve me old ass meatball marinara. It was chunky and days old and after i saw them put the meatballs on the bread, i told them to make new fresh meatball. They said no and i would have to pay for the one i ordered and threatened to call the cops if i didnt so i just walked out

Comment

Italian BMT.

Sourdough bread.

Pepperjack cheese.

Lettuce, Pickles, Tomatoes.

Some of those Jalapeno chips.

Good stuff.

Comment

Sweet onion chicken teriyaki

Roasted garlic bread, white cheese, lettuce, onion, tomatos, green bell peppers, jalapenos, olives, sweet onion sauce.

Comment

chicken breast on 9 grain bread no cheese, honey mustard, jalapenos, banana peppers and extra extra black olives.

Comment

Are there mainly Habibs serving at Subway where you're from Annie? Its like that in NYC it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                  Are there mainly Habibs serving at Subway where you're from Annie? Its like that in NYC it is.
                  And most barely speak english.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                    And most barely speak english.
                    But their body odor doesn't peel the paint off the walls like the ones who work at the gas stations. I guess the guys who work as gas stations think the smell of gasoline will mask it. Think again, Apu.

Comment

whats the race of subway employee's down there in NY?

Comment

Working...
                      X