No announcement yet.

Ward = Pacquiao + Maywheather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ward = Pacquiao + Maywheather

I just got done watching Ward vs Dawson and his offense reminds me of pacquiao while his defense reminds me of maywheater. He lunges in on his punches just like pacquiao (watch the first knock down). Reminds me of pac vs cotto (first knock down too).

This guy is gonna be unstoppable. We will retire as one of the best. Mark my words.

Originally posted by suzukigsxr06 View Post
    I just got done watching Ward vs Dawson and his offense reminds me of pacquiao while his defense reminds me of maywheater. He lunges in on his punches just like pacquiao (watch the first knock down). Reminds me of pac vs cotto (first knock down too).

This guy is gonna be unstoppable. We will retire as one of the best. Mark my words.
    no

He's way better than pacquiao

Comment

He doesn't really have the comp to retire as one of the best. As a HOF and one of the best of his era? Yes.

Comment

this thread is a fail.

Comment

Ward is nothing like Pacquiao. At all.

Ward= Hopkins + Tim Bradley

Comment

I think its time we come up with derogatory name for Ward-stans something more creative then Wardtard

Comment

Originally posted by *Boss* View Post
              this thread is a fail.
              Like a lot of these post fight threads.

Andre Ward = Andre Ward. Period.

Comment

There is nothing Pacquiao about Ward.

He's not wild or lunging, everything is precise and calculated. He hops in and feints brilliantly, but he's never off balance or just throwing flurries in the general direction of the opponents head.

A lot of Mayweather like attributes, but Ward has a style of his own. His inside game is deadly.

Comment

I see some Mayweather with his Cleverness and Craftiness and some of B-Hop Tricks Inside but Pacquiao? hahaha Ward is too SKILLED and Technically Sound to see any Pacquiao in him sorry...nothing against Pacquiao but...

Comment

how do you guys not see the resembles in the first knock downs. Right to the body to setup the short left, while lunging in.

Comment

Working...
                    X