Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who dominated Shane Mosely more Winky or Floyd?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who dominated Shane Mosely more Winky or Floyd?

???????????????

Winky fought a much better version.

Winky

Comment

Winky made Shane his b*tch. I still remember when Winky just stood there hands down, chin up and let Mosley hit him. That was so bad ass.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
        Winky fought a much better version.

Winky
        Don't discredited Floyds win

Comment

Originally posted by [Flomo]KLTP View Post
          Winky made Shane his b*tch. I still remember when Winky just stood there hands down, chin up and let Mosley hit him. That was so bad ass.
          That was awesome. When he did that I knew Shane was fighting someone he couldnt beat.....although that was still some dumb ****

Comment

in their first fight, winky. but winky was naturally bigger than shane and he was one of the top fighters at 154. shane doesnt belong higher than ww. not saying winky wouldnt have beat him at ww either tho.

Comment

Originally posted by BrickSquad View Post
              Don't discredited Floyds win
              I didn't.

A better version aint a slight.

I didn't say shot or a shell of himself.

Winky fought a younger better version.

Don't be stupid.

Comment

Floyd easily. Even the 2nd fight with Winky was pretty close. It might have been a younger version of Shane but IDK if you could say better. In the 4 fights before Winky, Shane lost 2 clear cut fights to Forrest, had a very lackluster 3 round NC to Marquez, and then won a close decision to Oscar in a fight most thought he lost while being on steroids. It was the worst period of his career.

Both Winky & Floyd were about the same age but Floyd had been really inactive besides the JMM fight. Meanwhile Mosley had just KO Mayorga & destroyed the most feared man in boxing in Margarito. Floyd also fought him at WW while Winky fought him at 154 while looking much bigger & stronger`
                Last edited by DLT; 07-22-2011, 06:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                  in their first fight, winky. but winky was naturally bigger than shane and he was one of the top fighters at 154. shane doesnt belong higher than ww. not saying winky wouldnt have beat him at ww either tho.
                  I agree with this as well.

Comment

I believe it was Jin Mosley.

Comment

Working...
                    X