Collapse
No announcement yet.

Timothy Bradley reveals why he didn't take the Khan offer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't understand why he didn't say this from the start. He would have prevented all this bashing from fans.

1. Trying to build up the Bradley brand
    2. What if I lose to Khan i'll be out of the May-Pac sweepstakes
    3. It was money issues

All of this, just to make himself look stupid. He could have just said I want my June 30th fight, Khan fight is in July 23rd, that means i'll have to stay with Shaw and be out of the Pacquiao fight. And most sensible posters would have understood it this way. But man, all this Bradley brand bullshit, what if Khan beats me, he just made himself look like a total ass.

Comment

Originally posted by romebyko View Post
      Most likely was Bradley talking before he talked to his promoter(which I believe he said in the interview)and putting his foot in his mouth..But Bradley talking about a contract is totally different and like I said if Bradley would have fought Khan on the 23rd,it would have meant an extension..

So why did he have a 1 month extension to the end of June from May?

Why doesn't he take a one month extension to get the fight made?

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
        I don't understand why he didn't say this from the start. He would have prevented all this bashing from fans.

1. Trying to build up the Bradley brand
        2. What if I lose to Khan i'll be out of the May-Pac sweepstakes
        3. It was money issues

All of this, just to make himself look stupid. He could have just said I want my June 30th fight, Khan fight is in July 23rd, that means i'll have to stay with Shaw and be out of the Pacquiao fight. And most sensible posters would have understood it this way. But man, all this Bradley brand bullshit, what if Khan beats me, he just made himself look like a total ass.
        It is called damage control. He probably has been lookig at the bad reviews!

His contract was to end in May, and he got a one month extension. At that time he was still talking Khan.

Comment

Originally posted by romebyko View Post
          Most likely was Bradley talking before he talked to his promoter(which I believe he said in the interview)and putting his foot in his mouth..But Bradley talking about a contract is totally different and like I said if Bradley would have fought Khan on the 23rd,it would have meant an extension..
          Are you trying to say he didnt know when his contract ran out? I really dont get what ur saying here. You have so many excuses, its hard to keep up.

Comment

Your a bum plain and simple. You have no basis for your opinion. Dont come to a good site and be biased.

Comment

Working...
            X