No announcement yet.

Haye the saviour of the heavyweight div

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haye the saviour of the heavyweight div

David Haye is the one we have been waiting for.He can box and punch.A flat footed thing like Vitali will have no chance against Haye.Unlike Peter,Haye is inteligent and will definitely make things interesting.

Never seen a more boring and unispiring champion like Klitschko

...Shut it slag. Haye is ****e.

Comment

Haye needs to wipe these suckers out ASAP.

Klit's = overly cautious, terrified robots.

I swear, if I was as big as Vitali I would have ended that joke of a fight in the second round.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Jean-Marc Mormeck almost had him out.

Haye might lose to Monte fucking Barret

Comment

haye cant beat either of the bitchkos but id like to see those fights anyway.

Comment

Vitali would stop Haye, as would Wlad. That's coming from a Haye fan..

Comment

**** off. Wlad will kill him. Lets see if Haye can even make it past Barrett.

Comment

Unfortunately , Haye's chin is utter ****. Wlad klit's chin sucks pretty bad , but Haye's is ever worse.

Comment

Haye would have a very hard time beating either Klitschko, especially Vitali.

Comment

I will have to see him fight a legit heavyweight before I say anything about it.

Barrett is a decent fighter but Haye needs to KO him with two or three punches in order to look impressive.

Comment

Working...
                    X