No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Beltran Could See Pacquiao, Marquez Take Interim Bouts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Beltran Could See Pacquiao, Marquez Take Interim Bouts

Promoter Fernando Beltran of Zanfer Promotions, who co-promotes Juan Manuel Marquez (55-6-1, 40KOs), could see his boxer, and Manny Pacquiao (54-5-2, 38KOs), taking interim-fights before meeting each other for a fifth time. There have already been discussions for the fifth fight.

Last week Beltran and Top Rank's CEO Bob Arum had their first round of talks during dinner in Mexico City. Marquez will make a decision on his next fight by April.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Please do that.....please don't fight each other right away.... or again

Comment

I would love to see both Marquez and Pacquiao fight either one of these guys. Pacquiao could redeem himself with a Bradley win and Marquez can prove he can fight top opposition. Either way fans win. Both fights are PPV material. Would build up hype for a possible 5th fight if both were to win. Marquez needs to show that he can beat top opposition other than Pacquiao. Make it happen!

Comment

Well, if those will be matchups then make it happen. I also like the 5th fight so I really don't care what happens now since the opponents sound good.

Comment

pac vs. rios!

Comment

Originally posted by LA_2_Vegas View Post
            Well, if those will be matchups then make it happen. I also like the 5th fight so I really don't care what happens now since the opponents sound good.
            My sentiments exactly.

Comment

Originally posted by Jensen_usmc View Post
              I would love to see both Marquez and Pacquiao fight either one of these guys. Pacquiao could redeem himself with a Bradley win and Marquez can prove he can fight top opposition. Either way fans win. Both fights are PPV material. Would build up hype for a possible 5th fight if both were to win. Marquez needs to show that he can beat top opposition other than Pacquiao. Make it happen!
              Marquez can prove he can fight top opposition? Man he was the lineal lightweight champ then moved up to junior welter and won a world title fought the best in them two divisions and won with the exception of mayweather he has fought young and up and coming contenders who were much younger than him like Diaz and katsidis they were top opposition at the time and many counted Marquez out and this was years ago and he's been winning since so I don't know where you're coming from when you're discussing Marquez if anything pacquiao needs to fight mayweather to see how he can handle top opposition.

Comment

Working...
              X