Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I want to see Pacquiao lose just to bring down Freddie Roach's cockiness.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want to see Pacquiao lose just to bring down Freddie Roach's cockiness.

I used to like Freddie Roach alot, but ever since Pacquiaos second fight with Marquez Roach has become a cocky ******* just because he has the top fighter. In the 24/7 De La Hoya he was saying he didn't like Nacho Berinstein and he thought he was an ******* and just talked mass amounts of **** about Oscar. During the Hatton 24/7 he constantly talked **** about Hatton and FLoyd senior(which doesnt bother me) but I think he is getting way out of control with this. I like Manny and don't want to see him lose but Roach is starting to piss me off and I want to see him taken down a notch. I think if Manny loses that will happen.

Pac is headed for a loss, cuz he seems to want Mr boat buyer in his next fight, and if not him, then Cotto or even SSM. I don't think he beats any of those guys, tho Mr boat buyer at 140 is possible.

Comment

I'm with ya on that Mangler he has nothing but dangerous fights ahead of him I think a nother loss on his record is drawing near.

Comment

How avbout both Mayweathers cockiness?..................LOL

Comment

Roach has predicted the outcome (or better) of Pac's last 3 fights. I will give him a benefit of the doubt on what he says. I agree his next two fights will be tough especially at 147. Anything below 145 he'd have a better chance winning.

Comment

I want him to lose to shut this forum up and get rid of the Pac threads.

Comment

Just hope he signs on to face Floyd then. There will be ALOT of crying Pinoys after that fight.

Comment

That will never happen, getting rid of the pac threads I mean. There will always be Pac and Mayweather threads from here on out.

Comment

Joke coach Roach is getting way too big of a head for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Merseysideblood View Post
                    I want him to lose to shut this forum up and get rid of the Pac threads.
                    yet you seem to be into the whole Zelenoff thing.....

Comment

Working...
                    X