Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Donaire, Rigondeaux’s Manager Clarify Latest VADA Beef

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mind games Rigo better stop ****ing around cause or else the fight will be cancelled.

Comment

Originally posted by Cubanborn87 View Post
      So donaire doesn't wanna get tested by usada also instead only by contes vada wtf is going on here
      So 8 weeks of USADA testing is better than Donaire's 24/7/365 VADA testing? Jacka$$...

Comment

So donaire doesn't wanna get tested by usada also instead only by contes vada wtf is going on here
        Did you read the article? USADA doesn't know anything about what Rigo is talking about

Comment

Originally posted by Pinoy4ever View Post
          Mind games Rigo better stop ****ing around cause or else the fight will be cancelled.
          Exactly. This is Rigo's only chance to make some decent bucks. He will not be able to land a Mares fight with the GB/TR feud. Sign the contract, take the test, and then take your a$$ whooping for your one payday. With your 11 pro wins, you should feel lucky to get this opportunity, Rigo! Now stop ducking!

Comment

Had Rigo actually mentioned USADA during the negotiations, Donaire would have probably allowed him to do that over VADA. But the problem with wanting USADA all of the sudden in the last minute is that drawing up contracts for USADA will take extra time and make the testing period even shorter. That's stalling. If Rigo wanted USADA, he should have spoken up earlier during the negotiations instead of making up the BS excuses about needing a a Spanish contract weeks later.

I'm willing to bet that Rigo won't even end up doing the USADA testing. And even he wanted it, USADA probably won't allow it. For Broner/Demarco and Quillin/Wright, USADA ended up cancelling the testing giving the reason that there wasn't enough time because the testing contracts were signed so late.
            Last edited by DoktorSleepless; 02-23-2013, 05:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by brickcityboxing View Post
              Donaire can't wait to pull the plug on this thing.
              I think Rigo realize He'll be KOed and want to back out! I'll keep quiet for a while! Don't wanna scare him!

Comment

let me get this straight.
                right rigondeaux, a guy with many years displaying great physical skills whilst undergoing full olympic drug testing and turning up clean as a whistle every time, now as a pro wants to use the industry standard for pro boxers.

donaire insists on using an alternative, which may or may not be better - we don't know for sure (and this insistance also EXLUDES HIM from being testing using the industry standard testing and as i say we don't yet know whether VADA is actually non-corrupt do we? i wonder if USADA might pick up something that VADA might not, or if maybe VADA are cheaper to pay off...)
                donaire works with the biggest KNOWN f**cking drugs crook out there
                oh i should say ex-f**king drugs crook, sorry.

so rigondeaux gets a load of heat for "being suspicious".

am i understanding this correctly

i'm not accusing donaire et al of anything but they're really throwing stones in a glass house here.

Comment

Originally posted by frosty-g View Post
                  donaire works with the biggest KNOWN f**cking drugs crook out there
                  oh i should say ex-f**king drugs crook, sorry.
                  Rigo is best friends with the other crook.

Comment

how in the hell are they going to test rigo if he did'nt list the addresses of his whereabouts?

this is just stupid and i also blame whoever in nonito's camp who just noticed this.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
                      Rigo is best friends with the other crook.
                      well i don't call one picture "best friends". i met manny steward in a hotel, we weren't best friends. unfortunately.
                      and who has rigo been accusing of being suspicious? nobody.
                      donaire and conte = big buddies, they make a point point of going on about that.
                      who have donaire, conte, and donaire's bloody missus been accusing of being suspicious?
                      you see my point?

Comment

Working...
                      X