No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan: Mayweather Will Take A lot of Shots, I'll Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Khan: Mayweather Will Take A lot of Shots, I'll Win

WBA/IBF junior welterweight champion Amir Khan told The Guardian that a fight with Floyd Mayweather Jr., the WBC welterweight champion, can bade made in "six to nine months.' Khan faces mandatory challenger Lamont Peterson on December 10th and then plans to make his welterweight debut in early 2012. He wants Mayweather in his second welterweight bout.

[Click Here To Read More]

Well cut the bull**** and fight next!! If not STFU PLEASE!!!

Comment

Grow up khan ull never beat money may, most likely ull get taken out by somebody (bradley) b4 floyd ever set foot in the ring again... give my boy war madianna a rematch on that fluke win...

Comment

STFU! Out of all the Boxers who likes to talks a lot, this guy is much more irritating.

Comment

how many articles u gonna tell us with this garbage. for 1 thing money will be nowhere to be seen in 6-9 months and special kell will ko khan in march

Comment

Khan please shut up already.

Comment

Khan talks more shyt than Floyd!! But hasnt done shyt!!And having 6.5 punches landed a round doesnt equal getting hit alot.Do your ****ing math before you open your mouth.

Comment

Concentrate on Peterson Buddy! If and when a fight with Mayweather is signed, then we can address that! Although, I do reckon Khan is probably answering questions about Mayweather to the media.

Comment

YOU MAD KHAN!

Hahaha this guy can't sell jack sh.it and jack left town! Gotta give him props he keeps flapping his ass kissers in hopes to get a fight.

Advice, handle your ****. Do it well, and hope the fight gets made! Besides that, everyone already knows you want Floyd, who doesn't.

He should be calling Floyd out out after fights! Not whining to the media.

Comment

maidana II ****er

Comment

Working...
                    X