No announcement yet.

Fat Dan Rafael and hypocrisy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ben_London View Post
    Which mod edited the title of my thread? I didn't call Rafael "Fat" even though he is.
    Well, if Dan has disrespected Roy then it's Reed, if he has disrespected Pac then it's Boxing Scene, and if he is anti Boxng Scene then it is Pump and Reeno.

Comment

Dan is like a female that is ignorant as **** and runs her mouth off at ya, but then when you try to be nice and cool with her she act like it never happened lmao. Dan just wanted B-Hop attention or attention to himself by calling Hopkins a racist but then when he won and asked him to dinner all that went out the window. Hypocrisy no question, the fat bastard has no morals at all, whatever he thinks he says and then goes back on without question. it's the Arum-Roach syndrome he got from being Top rank hired pen.

Comment

How is that hypocritical? He didn't call Hopkins a name, he didn't insult him really, he just pointed out that what he said was most likely to drum up interest and because Hopkins can be racist, which I doubt even Hopkins would deny.

Hypocritical would have been if Rafael had said "Hopkins is trash, a horrible racist. I would never spend time around him" and then had dinner with Hopkins.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
          How is that hypocritical? He didn't call Hopkins a name, he didn't insult him really, he just pointed out that what he said was most likely to drum up interest and because Hopkins can be racist, which I doubt even Hopkins would deny.

Hypocritical would have been if Rafael had said "Hopkins is trash, a horrible racist. I would never spend time around him" and then had dinner with Hopkins.
          Bingo, well said

Comment

Where exactly is the hypocrisy here? I bet you dont know what hypocrisy means.

Comment

Some of you don't even read.

Comment

well of course that fat **** is hypocritical and a dumbass IMO.

Ben, amigo ESPN should hire you instead of that a that -heart attack waiting to happen- idiot.

Comment

Working...
                X