No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shane Mosley, Vanes Martirosyan War of Words Erupts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
    Im sorry Vanes would get battered by Mosley.
    Battered is an understatement Burner. I would go as far as to say retired. I think Shane would make Vanes change his profession. Now I think that Shane has very little left like mostly everyone else. But Vanes is C class at best. If Kirkland can shake the ring rust off in impressive fashion this year. I say put him in there with Vanes around March or April. So we could watch the total distruction of Vanes in High Def. Even though I would like to see Shane do it, since Vanes got to talkin bout his family an all.

Comment

Vanes is a chump. He got beat by Ouma. And knocked down I might add.

Comment

Vanes is very delluded, he says hes gunna knck down pac in sparrin, now hes sayin hed KO shane haha

Comment

Vanes talks a big game.....I hope he can bring the heat. Dude wants to get a payday and he thinks fighting Shane is the way to get it....Vanes, fight a prime dude first, not Ouma or Mosley.

Comment

I think vanes would make a good comeback/tune-up for James Kirkland... or cut him loose on Angulo, lets see if vanes' fists can back up that HUGE mouth of his...

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
              Battered is an understatement Burner. I would go as far as to say retired. I think Shane would make Vanes change his profession. Now I think that Shane has very little left like mostly everyone else. But Vanes is C class at best. If Kirkland can shake the ring rust off in impressive fashion this year. I say put him in there with Vanes around March or April. So we could watch the total distruction of Vanes in High Def. Even though I would like to see Shane do it, since Vanes got to talkin bout his family an all.
              I agree with the Kirkland fight or Angulo but it won't happen Vanes does not wanna take the hard road...Shane has bigger fish to fry other then Vanes, Who???LOL

Comment

Vanes is quick to challenge but he aint taking Laras Challenge. Cause a lost to Lara wont help him on the Ranks. Why would u challenge the best fighters if u scared to fight a contender. Vanes u aint shyt Am an amateur boxer an I got money on me Ill knock ur possy ass out. we dont have to doit in the boxing ranks we could doit. in a backyard or a warehouse 305 shyt. the winner takes the bread.

Comment

Dude was outboxed by Ouma,

Comment

Working...
                  X