Leave reason why you selected.
    No, he seemed better
    65.63%
    Yes, he has declined since Ricky Hatton
    34.38%

I dont know
    What i do know is that he sucks Ellerbes balls on a daily basis

Comment

You should have had another option of neither, still the same. I dont think he is past his best, thing is we will never know, during what 05 to 07 he fought with that awful style which just got the job done. So we never saw his best, he also never fought world class 147 fighters like margo or cotto so again we didnt see his best

the truth is floyd is a great fighter, what we wont know is if he is past his best or not because he has never showed his best, the most you can argue is mosley was his best but remember thats the first time he showed it so who is to say he wasnt better before or is better?

Comment

Yup, he's not the same boxer he was at a lower weight.

Comment

hes still great but hes not his best he said so himself. age happens to all of us

Comment

You can't expect him to stay as fast as he was as a lightweight lol.

Comment

Yes. As others of said, like with all athletes, age happens. He's currently not in his prime weight class, nor is he the same prime fighter he was when he beat down Gatti. He certainly isn't as fast.

Comment

Of course he's not as fast as he was when he was 22 and weighed 130. Floyd is still one of the fastest fighters out there.

The thing is Floyd has become a better boxer and has matured a lot since his years at light weight. I've said it before, I think Floyd is at the apex of his prime right now, both physically and mentally.

He's never been as big or stronger, while just as fast, and now a whole lot wiser, smarter, and experienced.
                Last edited by deliveryman; 05-07-2010, 06:13 AM.

Comment

Floyds better now then he ever was, only an idiot would vote yes.

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
                    You should have had another option of neither, still the same. I dont think he is past his best, thing is we will never know, during what 05 to 07 he fought with that awful style which just got the job done. So we never saw his best, he also never fought world class 147 fighters like margo or cotto so again we didnt see his best

the truth is floyd is a great fighter, what we wont know is if he is past his best or not because he has never showed his best, the most you can argue is mosley was his best but remember thats the first time he showed it so who is to say he wasnt better before or is better?
                    I sure agree. LW was way better for Floyd Mayweather. Much more aggressive, faster, stronger and better movement.

Comment

Working...
                    X