No announcement yet.

Tha_Greatest Most Useless and Annoying Poster Award

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by **US Power** View Post
    He's a complete ******. Anyone who says otherwise is a fa.ggot to. Hes just a troll. He sucks pacs **** from time to time to.
    LuLz he's the troll and your the one talking **** about him? Wow your such a big big boy.

I hope your mommy feels proud for you and pats you on the head before she reads you a good night story

Comment

He's a complete ******. Anyone who says otherwise is a fa.ggot to. Hes just a troll. He sucks pacs **** from time to time to.
      Then take your beef with him to the Thunderdome if you want to beat his @ss. There is no point of you trashing him here at the lounge.

Comment

Dont worry Tha Greatest will soon clock this thread then annoy complete ****e outta yuh fi the duration of your stay...

His the King of the Dome Nuff Said..
        Last edited by The Gully Gad; 03-29-2010, 04:13 AM.

Comment

Congrats you useless waste of space. Your a joke in the eyes of many.
          tha greatest is a funny mofo lol...

Comment

He's alright but I don't know what's up with the nyahayayayayayayayayyaayayyayayaya

Kinda makes me think he is laughing with his yellow teeth and eyes wide open

Comment

He's the funniest dude around these parts. You get rid of him and all we got is NOTHING.

I vote that he be a mod

Comment

Working...
              X