Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you feel sorry for people who commit suicide?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some ppl that do it need medical help, not all are selfish and lost their gf's. Most of you guys don't think about that.

Comment

Originally posted by VERSATILE2K9 View Post
      Some ppl that do it need medical help, not all are selfish and lost their gf's. Most of you guys don't think about that.
      Most people who say it's a selfish act thinks about what they would feel if their loved ones did it, isn't that selfish?

Hypocrites!

Comment

Originally posted by tyson View Post
        Most people who say it's a selfish act thinks about what they would feel if their loved ones did it, isn't that selfish?

Hypocrites!
        Yep. It's hard to say its selfish when you're not in their shoes.

Comment

Originally posted by VERSATILE2K9 View Post
          Yep. It's hard to say its selfish when you're not in their shoes.
          Standing on the outside looking in, it's hard to understand.

People shouldn't judge things they don't understand.

Comment

Originally posted by Mizzou View Post
            I hear some people say that don't feel sorry for those who kill themselves, saying it's selfish and a ***** move. Some people say it's wrong based on religion. I think that if people are so unhappy that they see death as the only remedy, then they must be in unthinkable pain. I remember in high school this girl's mom hung herself in her garage. I think it's sad and hope that anyone who takes their own life gets a better shot next time.
            I feel guilty over the suicide of one of boxingscenes own. 2nd II None R.I.P and I'm sorry I pwned you so bad.

Comment

Standing on the outside looking in, it's hard to understand.

People shouldn't judge things they don't understand.
              They shouldn't but they do anyway thinking they know whats going on. If so I wish they explain why some rich and famous celebs that look like they have everything going for them decides to off themselves.

Comment

Hypocrites!
                i don't. i've been to 2 suicide funerals. i saw my buddy's mom begin to scream and then she jumped on the casket, hugged it and wouldn't let go. it took 4 grown men to pull her off. i truely feel sorry for the loved ones that are experiencing the most pain and nobody else.

Comment

Working...
                X