Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shocking PED revelations by T. Hauser. GBP, Mayweather, Quillin, Morales.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mickey Bey, J Love both TMT fighters tested positive for Steorids.
    Floyd sr.--uses steroids for treatment of his disease sarcoidosis.
    Boyfriend 50cents?
    http://www.showbizspy.com/article/57...eroid-use.html
    His bodyguards---roid junkies.

common now, is anyone really surprise that this COWARD is on steroids?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuyukut View Post
      i can see you're really mad at yourself. it's hard being a fan of a roided fraud. here you go brah suck on it... it will help lower your blood pressure.

now tell me... are you ok now?
      I just finished an exhaustive study of the word "stupid," but sadly none of those descriptions or their synonyms adequately capture your challenges. Is there a word out there for someone that's so uncomprehending that there's very little difference between them and a box of wood? Ah well, the search goes on.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post
        I just finished an exhaustive study of the word "stupid," but sadly none of those descriptions or their synonyms adequately capture your challenges. Is there a word out there for someone that's so uncomprehending that there's very little difference between them and a box of wood? Ah well, the search goes on.....
        oopps, i think you need more...

no worries, brah... i got bottomless supply just for you to suck on.

lemme know if you need more!

Comment

• hi larry...

Comment

• I never seen Thomas Hauser write about anything else but rumors on fighters he does not like. He never writes anything about Bob Arum fighters, but since Mayweather burst on the scene after wrangling himself from Top Rank this guy stay writing articles on any little rumor he heard.

I wonder why he didn't write about those emails, Pacquiao team was sending or about Freddy Roach camp being riddled with PED users aka steroid users such as Manny Pacquiao current S and C coach and James Toney.

The guy even say in the articles that these are just rumors... and never even gave a timeline on any of the suppose failed tests. It also doesn't help that him and Bob Arum are close friends.. Obvious vendetta is obvious.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shambrolic View Post
              I never seen Thomas Hauser write about anything else but rumors on fighters he does not like. He never writes anything about Bob Arum fighters, but since Mayweather burst on the scene after wrangling himself from Top Rank this guy stay writing articles on any little rumor he heard.

I wonder why he didn't write about those emails, Pacquiao team was sending or about Freddy Roach camp being riddled with PED users aka steroid users such as Manny Pacquiao current S and C coach and James Toney.

The guy even say in the articles that these are just rumors... and never even gave a timeline on any of the suppose failed tests. It also doesn't help that him and Bob Arum are close friends.. Obvious vendetta is obvious.
              Okay, now we know you're an alt trying to make Floyd Fans look bad by posting like you have just learnt to Not pick your arsehole and eat it.

Good work. Keep it up.

Comment

• Oasis you still beefing with me?

Lets be clear, this is the internet, you don't have to be so butt hurt all the time instead you can learn how to use google search and try and find a life... Just like I found out more about Thomas Hauser.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shambrolic View Post
                  Oasis you still beefing with me?

Lets be clear, this is the internet, you don't have to be so butt hurt all the time instead you can learn how to use google search and try and find a life... Just like I found out more about Thomas Hauser.
                  No beef. After seeing the true nature of this persona - I'm impressed.

Call me a Fan.

Comment

• 3 failed drug tests, 2 major ppv flops (would be 3 if not for canelo), and getting beat up by an 18-1 underdog whose twin manny took to school.

floyds had it pretty rough the last 2 yrs it seems

Comment

• Lol @ the tags.

Comment

Working...
                      X