No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adrien Broner Has No Problem Breaking 'The Rock' Down

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Adrien Broner Has No Problem Breaking 'The Rock' Down

by David P. Greisman - ATLANTIC CITY, N.J. — The more we see Adrien Broner fight, the more we understand why his nickname of “The Problem” is so fitting.

And if Gavin Rees didn’t understand that before he faced Broner on Saturday night at Boardwalk Hall in Atlantic City, then it’s absolutely clear to him now. Broner knocked Rees down twice and defeated him by fifth-round technical knockout in front of an announced crowd of 4,812.

Broner is too fast. He is too skilled. He is too much better than so many others who think that they can be more of a problem to him than he will pose to them.

Rees thought he could give Broner difficulty. And while he was game for five rounds, it wouldn’t be long before Broner had found a way to distance himself from Rees and for the game to be over. [Click Here To Read More]

Didn't even Finish reading the rest of this d1ck riding article

Comment

Originally posted by Hiei View Post
      Didn't even Finish reading the rest of this d1ck riding article
      You need to grow up. You sound like a scorned woman on every thread

Comment

Fun fight. VERY impressive boxing by Broner. Also was really impressed with the handspeed of Rees. Can't ignore the size difference though. Broner is hit and miss with his out of ring antics for me. Sometimes, he says something really witty that cracks me up, but sometimes he gets annoying like with tonight's ring entrance "rap". Either way, I'm a fan. Hairbrush has some skills. Props to Rees though, he showed some world class as well.

Comment

in b4 went life and death with

Comment

"Adrien Broner Has No Problem Breaking 'The Rock' Down"

Comment

“He’s the best I’ve ever been in with,” Rees said. “It’s not a case of whether he’ll go on to be a superstar. He’s already there. He’s going to go a very long way.”

Classy comment by Gavin Rees. Good sportsmanship on his part and he gave a gutsy effort tonight.

Comment

And let the hate begin.....
                Broner is the future

Comment

C'mon guys, "Titere" Vasquez easily schools this clown

Comment

I thought that Broner had problems in the first two rounds, both of which I scored for Rees.

He looked very good thereafter though.

Comment

Working...
                    X