De La Hoya: "Can't wait to reveal exciting breaking news soon"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
    Is he fucking with us again?
    He can't wait to announce to the whole world that GBP is opening up a new business... a beauty parlor!

Comment

he's probably a year sober or something....

definitely no falling for any of his shit again

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
        Is he fucking with us again?
        it's not exciting to hear about him wearing ****ing fishnets, maybe for him but not for us. i wish he could do something more interesting and relevant for a change...

Comment

He's bought a ton of blow and is looking forward to a weekend of fun pretending to be in the "I want to break free" Queen video.

Comment

Not his surprises again....smh

Comment

Originally posted by Primera View Post
              It wasn't that he was sober, it was the boxing on NBC Sports deal.

who knows what this new thing is about
              This is what I always felt. It wasnt the sober stuff. It was the NBC deal. He just held off on it some because other boxing media had started breaking it before the announcement which screwed everything up. Thats why Im sure that he'll break this one faster

Comment

Can't believe none of you guys have worked it out. It's obvious.

He's releasing his own fishnet line. All types, colours...

I hear a couple of top 10 boxers will showcase them after the Khan-Garcia bout.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                  That'd be crazy if it was Gamboa's contract has been bought out and signed with Golden Boy or some s**t.
                  Lol I was just about to say this too. I think everyone is dying waiting for that moment.

Gamboa... In the undercard of Canelo-Williams...!

Comment

His next fight will be sponsored by Victoria's Secret?

Comment

He's just drumming up excitement out of nothing. The breaking news will be something like Canelo vs. Williams (good fight honestly) or similar. It's not going to be anything spectacular.

Comment

Working...
                      X