No announcement yet.

Present Wladimir vs Lewis

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Present Wladimir vs Lewis

Looking Wladimir in the last few fights it seems he is in the best he ever been.
    He has that overwhelming power and very effective style.

What do you think if present Wladimir fights version of Lewis that Vitali fought. Who would you favor and why?

I'm seeing it pretty close..

Originally posted by Simurgh View Post
    Looking Wladimir in the last few fights it seems he is in the best he ever been.
    He has that overwhelming power and very effective style.

What do you think if present Wladimir fights version of Lewis that Vitali fought. Who would you favor and why?

I'm seeing it pretty close..
    One Lewis uppercut.............over .

Comment

A prime Lewis would stop Wladimir within 9 rounds max. Wlad will never reach the level of Lennox Lewis, because Lewis was not only a brilliant boxer but he was also a natural fighter. Wlad isn't a natural fighter, it's all training. He just doesn't have all the tools Lewis had, the inside fighting, punch variety, ability to adapt.

Wlad is really a one-trick pony, jab, jab throw the right. But because of his size advantage it works on most of his competition. It's the same formula over and over. The more you think about it, it becomes clear that Wladimir would get completely destroyed by Lewis. He probably wouldn't win a single round because he would get too cautious by Lewis attacking and eventually he'd get knocked out.

Comment

Originally posted by SPREAD View Post
        One Lewis uppercut.............over .
        Just like that.

Comment

That's why I noted version of Lewis that Vitali fought.

Lewis was hit a LOT by Vitali in that fight.
          I believe Wladimir has more power than Vitali and also Lewis is not famous by strongest chin. But then again Vitali is totally different beast compared to Wlad.

Comment

Ya if Lewis landed the uppercut on Vlad that he did on Vitali it would be lights out for Vlad, Vitali just has an iron chin and wanted to win that fight so bad I don't think any punch would have stopped him.

But if Lewis never landed a bomb I could see this version of Vlad beating that past prime version of Lewis on points. More likely he would get KO'd.

Prime Lewis is a top 5 heavyweight of all time, and I believe he could beat any heavyweight in history.

Comment

Originally posted by Simurgh View Post
              That's why I noted version of Lewis that Vitali fought.

Lewis was hit a LOT by Vitali in that fight.
              I believe Wladimir has more power than Vitali and also Lewis is not famous by strongest chin. But then again Vitali is totally different beast compared to Wlad.
              Look up Lewis uppercut vs Klitschko on youtube,you think Wlad's chin takes that punch?.

Comment

ANY Lewis beats ANY Klitschko at ANY time.

Comment

I don't see any heavyweight taking that punch as good as Vitali. If Lewis in his prime was hit by similar uppercut I am sure he would hit the canvas. Wladimir would definitely be floored by that. Maybe not KOed but floored for sure.

But then, look at the punches that Wladimir floors his opponents. I also think many of them would floor Lewis as well.

Comment

Originally posted by SPREAD View Post
                    Look up Lewis uppercut vs Klitschko on youtube,you think Wlad's chin takes that punch?.
                    nope, that would be the end of Wlad. Vitali is just too beast no single punch was ending him that night.

Comment

Working...
                    X