No announcement yet.

The easiest fight for Floyd after he schools Ortiz

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 5850 View Post
    I can't wait for Floyd to put Khan in his place. Khan is doing a lot of shouting right now and Floyd would put a clinic on the kid. Loads of money for an easy nights work

Pacman will get schooled too if the fight ever gets made. Thoughts guys?
    Dont hold your bad breath. After Khan completely dismantled Judah...who gave Floyd waaaayyyy too much trouble....expect Floyd to want to "take a break from Boxing to be with his family" or any of the other excuses he invented to duck Pacquiao with to get replayed.

Comment

Originally posted by The Devil View Post
      Dont hold your bad breath. After Khan completely dismantled Judah...who gave Floyd waaaayyyy too much trouble....expect Floyd to want to "take a break from Boxing to be with his family" or any of the other excuses he invented to duck Pacquiao with to get replayed.
      floyd fought judah ****ing 5 years ago..guess you think khan beat barrera better than manny to right?

Comment

talking bout easy damn money...how much of it are you gonna see??hell you gotta PAY to see the damn fight...how old are you kid?

Comment

Lol at the chump you have as your avatar "peeleft:

Comment

Originally posted by 5850 View Post
            Lol at the chump you have as your avatar "peeleft:
            At least the guy in my avatar has the balls to fight the best unlike the "man" in yours, my friend

Comment

At least the guy in my avatar has the balls to fight the best unlike the "man" in yours, my friend
              i watched the wlad bout and didnt see much fighting at all

Comment

The Khan fight should not happen until fall of next year. Khan is not ready.

Pacquiao or nothing, damn it.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
                  after Ortiz i want the Manny fight nothing else
                  Yeah me to fuc Khan he can wait until he earns it , take Manny out of the picture first and then the former Hatton rejects that jumped on Mannys dick along with all the *******s can all jump aboard the Khan bandwagon and Floyd can take care of business once again , very smart operator Floyd is .

Comment

Yea I think he fights kahn first... and then the money mayweather and pacman fight gets made!!

Comment

Get outta here with that baloney. Haye talked the talk but couldn't walk it

Was it because he had a broken toe?

Comment

Working...
                      X