Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is everyone ignoring the clinic Ortiz put on Campbell?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I havent really heard any talk of a Maidana-Ortiz rematch?

Thats something I would like to see =]

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
      Alot of people been calling him a punk, quitter etc...

Dude put on a clinic.

10-0. Gotta give him props.
      Yep, 100%. You could hear the shots popping Campbell all night. People who dont like him dont like him for reasons other than his boxing ability, noone can question that for a 23 year old, he's got the good stuff.

Khan v Ortiz would be cracking.

Comment

They only important fight at 140 is Bradley against Alexander. The other fighters are all bums.

Comment

Two quitters faught each other.

The honest quitter beat the excuse quitter.

He gets credit of course for winning but I'm not willing to put faith in Ortiz yet. I think his skill is good but I want to see him fight top competition again.

Comment

Originally posted by markfrombrookly View Post
            Because Campbells best days were at 135 and Campbell is old and past it. I'd be more impressed if he fought Maidana again to be honest with you.
            Precisely, the thread starter makes it sound like Vicky just dominated some elite fighter, ****, just who the f**k is Nate anyway, he had his 30 minutes of fame beating another overrated C class fighter in Diaz.

Comment

Originally posted by Monte Fisto View Post
              Precisely, the thread starter makes it sound like Vicky just dominated some elite fighter, ****, just who the f**k is Nate anyway, he had his 30 minutes of fame beating another overrated C class fighter in Diaz.

Yup, another week of seeing a young guy beating an old, out of his prime, fighter. Nate couldn't pull the trigger. He would follow Ortiz then get close and do nothing!

At least Mosley had 2 rounds in him left (that's a stretch)! Nate had zero! These "older" guys need to pick someone with the right style to have a chance.

Comment

I do give a little respect to ortiz for this the problem its i never felt any respect for Campbell

So .... thats why i didnt put much attention into it

Comment

Id give the little sell out props for the win but id never again be a fan of this clown!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X