No announcement yet.

Allan Green Vs Jaidon Codrington Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Allan Green Vs Jaidon Codrington Rematch

I want to watch allan green expose Jaidon Codrington bs defense again.

Green by decision
    0.00%
    Green by Ko... He might accidently kill Codrington
    87.50%
    Codrington by decision
    6.25%
    Condrington by Ko
    6.25%
    Last edited by jayfelice; 11-07-2007, 12:56 AM.

Originally posted by jayfelice View Post
    I want to watch allan green expose Jaidon Codrington bs defense again.

Why would you want to see that fight again? lol

It means nothing. An at one point top prospect now fringe contender against an unproven boy who might not really be cut out for boxing.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Because it was one of the coolest ko's and I don't like Codrington. He talks alot of smack, and he is not meant to be a great champion. He is a phoney. If he is a real boxer, he would try to get a rematch with Allan Green and get redemption for his first loss. But he won't because Allan Green made Codrington piss his boxing shorts that night.
      Last edited by jayfelice; 11-07-2007, 01:09 AM.

Comment

Cod is a work in progress i like the fact that his young and fighting guy who are going to be descent if not great... Biak won and will figth Mora and Manfredo eventually even Gomez.. Codrington is a work in progress.. and well Allen Green would beat any of the contenders on a bad day!

Comment

I was hoping it would happen if Codrington would win the contender but dont think it will happen Green is hurt and Jaidon is rocked

Comment

not a good time at all for jaidon.. He will get alot better as time progresses.. he is only 23 and full of talent.

Comment

Working...
            X