Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dillian Whyte Says Failed Drug Test is a "Genuine Mistake"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Dillian Whyte Says Failed Drug Test is a "Genuine Mistake"

Brixton heavyweight Dillian Whyte has insisted he made a "genuine mistake" after failing a drugs test ahead of a projected English title fight against John McDermott.

Whyte withdrew from a press conference to promote the November 30 bout after learning he had tested positive for methylhexaneamine or DMAA, and could now face a ban by the British Boxing Board of Control.

The 24-year-old Whyte insisted the trace must have come from an energy drink which was banned from public sale only a matter of weeks before his positive test. [Click Here To Read More]

disgusting ass drug cheat gtfo.

they need jail time.

Comment

Everyone has this same excuse for getting caught cheating.

Comment

no human owns up to anything EVER!

Comment

That substance ws banned 3 fx king weeks before his fight! Even if he stopped cold turkey, there would have been traces of it in his body. This is bullshxt. IMO he should have been allowed to use it up till after the fight and than hav the ban come into play, you can't just expect a boxer to take something of their diet 3 weeks before the fight when he's been using in for the majority of his camp.

Comment

ped cheats get defended by their fans

Comment

This guy is no cheat lol, I have no clue who he is just heard of him today, but his excuse is LEGIT, this time it's a legit supplement excuse, I've taken that Jack3d supplement before it got banned for containing the dangerous DMAA stuff.

this is the old version profile the one he took that got banned

He tested positive for DMAA, and he admit to using Jack3d to get him more energy, that stuff is like redbull times 10, its also very dangerous for your health if taken with soda and redbull.

They better not ban this kid for and innocent mistake

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                This guy is no cheat lol, I have no clue who he is just heard of him today, but his excuse is LEGIT, this time it's a legit supplement excuse, I've taken that Jack3d supplement before it got banned for containing the dangerous DMAA stuff.

this is the old version profile the one he took that got banned

He tested positive for DMAA, and he admit to using Jack3d to get him more energy, that stuff is like redbull times 10, its also very dangerous for your health if taken with soda and redbull.

They better not ban this kid for and innocent mistake
                LMFAO Jack3d is no joke I stopped using it a while ago but that **** is another level. I swear I can lift heavier then I ever had while taking jack3d, I stopped cause one time felt like i was gonna die or something.

BUt to be honest, their banned substance on legit items aswell that shouldn't be an excuse, he shouldent have been on jack3d in the first place. and if you taking supplements ad you a professional you should cross check the ingredients against the banned substance list before consuming.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg View Post
                  LMFAO Jack3d is no joke I stopped using it a while ago but that **** is another level. I swear I can lift heavier then I ever had while taking jack3d, I stopped cause one time felt like i was gonna die or something.

BUt to be honest, their banned substance on legit items aswell that shouldn't be an excuse, he shouldent have been on jack3d in the first place. and if you taking supplements ad you a professional you should cross check the ingredients against the banned substance list before consuming.
                  True

Jacked is scary, I only took a sample and it made me alert it was like being on Adderall and high caffeine.

The focus, power, and energy you get is insane, but the scarey thing is the powerful heart beat. I'm glad they banned it before someone actually died on that ****.

They released a new formula that doesn't even have the same effects, called Jacked micro that doesnt have the DMAA.

Comment

look at this guy's pictures, i reckon he is on roids anyway

Comment

Working...
                    X