No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photo: Bellew and Miranda Face To Face, Exchange Words

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photo: Bellew and Miranda Face To Face, Exchange Words

Tony Bellew warned Edison Miranda he will pay for claiming he had never heard of him by hitting the canvas on Saturday night (September 8) as their clash headlines the Betfair ‘London Calling’ bill live on Sky Sports from Alexandra Palace, north London.

Miranda mocked the British and Commonwealth light heavyweight champion before arriving in the UK by saying he hadn’t heard of the 29 year old.

Bellew acknowledged that ‘Pantera’ a true danger-man with 30 KOs in his 35 wins, but ‘Bomber’ told today’s press conference that Miranda will return home in no doubt as to whom he is.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Bellew has grown on me, hes improved a lot as of late but I am hoping Miranda can pull this off.

Comment

Miranda should have enough left to knock out a fighter of this level.

Comment

wow 10-ounce gloves for these 2?!! this won't go the distance~

Comment

This fight won't last 3 rounds.

Comment

War PANTERAAAAA!!!!

Comment

I hope Miranda has addressed, at least, some of his flaws or maybe Bellow won't be able to exploit them. In any case, I hope Miranda can score the big ko in this one. Win or lose, Miranda's still one of my favorite fighters and a big win could get him back into the picture..

Comment

Who is Bellew again??

Comment

The Bomber is knocking this dude out.

He will out box him early on then land the bombs in the latter rounds.

The gatekeeper is going to get passed again.

Comment

I don't rate Bellew but he really should beat this version of Miranda.

Bellew is not very good but I do like the guy. Trains very very hard, wears his heart on his sleeve, family guy and has championship desire.

He's prepared to die in there.

Comment

Working...
                    X