• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dj MEATŪ View Post
    your post is a disgrace.
    Thank you sir, yours is great!!!!!!!!

Comment

Difficult to take defeat sometimes, but am sure he must have apologise after everything settle down.

Comment

I once though Cotto had bad defense.

He looks like Floyd in comparison to Jaunma.

wow, just horrible.

Comment

Originally posted by coufsax View Post
          Your right he was caught in the adrenaline of the moment but why blame the ref? He didn't lose cause of the ref it was HIS fault. I told my gf juanma was gonna lose to Salido after seeing the fights against Guerrero and Gamboa and he did.
          because he simply felt he could continue and that he was fighting back. he disagreed with the stoppage. I have no problem with him shouting a couple words at the ref in the heat of the moment.

Disgraceful was Judah ATTACKING the referee for stopping the fight. Yelling at a ref? that's common stuff and harmless.

Comment

I'd be pissed too, if a b!tch made me pull out and won't let me finish.

Comment

He got what he deserved... probably took salido lightly. I think he will bounce back real good in a rematch, but damn he looked like shyt.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxeoBoriqua View Post
                Juanma was getting trashed but like Al Bernstein said "Lopez is upset over the stoppage and I don't blame him". The ref picked a less then perfect time to stop it. Juanma showed a lot of heart fighting back. **** defense yes but he aint run, hug or a take knee and threw punches when he was hurt. Deserves props for that no matter what.
                I liked how he tried to fire back at Salido stupid because he was too open but the corner was holding him cause he wanted to hit the ref that was disgraceful.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
                  I once though Cotto had bad defense.

He looks like Floyd in comparison to Jaunma.

wow, just horrible.
                  agree!!!!!! LOL I think Cotto's defense is decent his footwork is the problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                    Difficult to take defeat sometimes, but am sure he must have apologise after everything settle down.
                    Neither his team or him have apologized at least in public.

Comment

Originally posted by coufsax View Post
                      I haven't seen anyone mention this but the way he behave after the defeat was horrible. The guy looked like he wanted to fight the ref or something I mean, come on, you get exposed for your ****ty defense, wide shots and lazy jab and you are going to fight the ref??? He saved you from being humiliated even worst. I hope Salido KTFO this clown again he doesn't deserve any credit at least lose with dignity and come back stronger.

Stop blaming the ref he called him a mother****er and a bastard COME ON MAN ACT LIKE A PRO.
                      Is your post professional or classy?

Comment

Working...
                      X