Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Now that Julito is'nt fighting Cotto....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now that Julito is'nt fighting Cotto....

Who do you think will be his next opponent?

Its obvious it has to be someone who brings a value standard as much as cotto's worth.Follow me? It's too soon to tell that he's ducking.He might be.But an a legit note how blankly would it be if he turned down cotto and fought a no name tomato sauce? Who would he transit from a long celebrated rivalry,a huge ppv generator,a well known household name,and a chance to win a world title?

Anything but canelo or odlh.please.Pathetic to call out a 19yr old contender and retired legend.

For the re re's on here: sure there's "issues" abt the training.And i dont mind.But in order for population to understand that he's not "ducking" he's gotta fight a quality first opponent next if it aint cotto.He shouldnt go from cotto to a guy 24-11.If not,sorry julito's ducking

I actually started speaking good **** about jcc jr for wanting to fight Cotto but this wasn't ducking...it was a diva move by him.

Comment

Is the fight officially off?

Comment

I heard something about if that fight doesn't materialize that Cotto may take rest of 2010 off and fight in the Spring.

Comment

Originally posted by ny123 View Post
          Is the fight officially off?
          It's still pending.I was just speaking if it was going to be called off

Originally posted by Ravishing View Post
          I heard something about if that fight doesn't materialize that Cotto may take rest of 2010 off and fight in the Spring.

I doubt it,cotto wants to bank as much as possible in minimum time.A long's rest may not be too good for cotto.i dont think steward would like the idea either aside from him getting paid.

Comment

Angulo Cotto has a good shot at happening i think

Comment

Fuk Chavez Jr! That bum must have realized he was about to be KTFO by a legit, world class fighter. I was hoping the fight would be made so I could laugh my ass off at Jr lying unconcious on the canvas with his coke head daddy on his knees crying and giving Jr CPR.
              Last edited by -Huey-; 09-13-2010, 03:47 PM.

Comment

great decision by junior..................LOL................itwas a bluff..........he folded....LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by andyp513 View Post
                  It's still pending.I was just speaking if it was going to be called off

I doubt it,cotto wants to bank as much as possible in minimum time.A long's rest may not be too good for cotto.i dont think steward would like the idea either aside from him getting paid.
                  I think a long needed rest is well suited for Cotto, this is one of the few dudes I wouldn't give flack for taking a vacation because of the busy fight schedule he had early in his career and taking two shell-shocking beatings in losses.

Combine that with his rumored shoulder surgery he should sit out the rest of 2010 and re-group to where he wants to go next.

Comment

I heard Angulo wants to step up to the plate. They should offer him less than what he was offered for the Martinez fight. If he accepts a lesser offer, then we all will know that he straight up ducked Martinez.

Comment

Working...
                    X