No announcement yet.

TITLE - Boxing Training Videos.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TITLE - Boxing Training Videos.

Has anyone else seen these TITLE boxing training videos.

I downloaded the Counter Punch one, and its actually pretty good at explaining everything that you need to do in every situation. It wasnt anything that i didnt know, but i would definetly recommend it to anyone who hasnt yet started the sport or to anyone who has only just begun learning everything.

Tell me if you have seen any others, and what ones you have watched. Would you recommend them.

If you havent yet seen any try and get hold of some, or i think maybe you could buy them, because there is a whole series of them for every aspect of boxing.

Originally posted by eXig3
    Has anyone else seen these TITLE boxing training videos.

I downloaded the Counter Punch one, and its actually pretty good at explaining everything that you need to do in every situation. It wasnt anything that i didnt know, but i would definetly recommend it to anyone who hasnt yet started the sport or to anyone who has only just begun learning everything.

Tell me if you have seen any others, and what ones you have watched. Would you recommend them.

If you havent yet seen any try and get hold of some, or i think maybe you could buy them, because there is a whole series of them for every aspect of boxing.
    Can you give a link. Cause your about the 3rd person ive heard saying that they work.

Comment

Originally posted by Zach282
      Can you give a link. Cause your about the 3rd person ive heard saying that they work.
      A link to what. sorry mate but i downloaded off of WinMX.

Search there if you wanted to see what one was like, or alternatively buy one. Do you know if they are for sale?

Hope this helps.

Comment

lol i downloaded all 16

they pretty good
        ive only watched
        the defense one and
        advance techniques

they prtty good
        alot of stuff i was taught by my trainer
        or learned from watchign so much boxing
        but i learned a few extra from watch these
        vids
        alos was able to tweak things i knew already
        Last edited by boxer2k5; 08-15-2005, 04:18 PM.

Comment

Titleboxing teaching Videos

Originally posted by Zach282
          TitleBoxing teaching Video's

I have not seen the video that was mentioned above, but I did get this one about a year ago: The Speed Bag Bible DVD

and it is awesome. The guy teaching is incredible and he explains the speed bag very effectively. After I got the video, I also got the book. Both are Definitely worth the price. If the others are as good as this one, they would be a great investment to your training library.

by the way, Ringside also has a lot of training video's. Ringside boxing Video selections I have heard the John Brown series is very good, but have not seen it.

Comment

The Speed Bag Bible DVD

Originally posted by Dropkick
            ...but I did get this one about a year ago: The Speed Bag Bible DVD and it is awesome. The guy teaching is incredible and he explains the speed bag very effectively. After I got the video, I also got the book. Both are Definitely worth the price. If the others are as good as this one, they would be a great investment to your training library.
            I also have The Speed Bag Bible DVD, as well as his Longer 4-video series. http://www.ringside.com/DETAIL.ASPX?ID=24713
            and it is also awesome. YEARS of information here.

the guy teaching it is outrageous on the speed bag.
            http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=S...ing-all-angles

http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=S...ag_Danger-Zone

I also have the "Ringside DVD training set" http://www.ringside.com/DETAIL.ASPX?ID=24952 and think it is pretty helpful for training, but I don't box competitively, and can't say if it would be helpful for a more serious competitor.

Comment

I watched most of them, and they are aight, knew most of the stuff anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by boxer2k5
                lol i downloaded all 14

they pretty good
                ive only watched
                the defense one and
                advance techniques

they prtty good
                alot of stuff i was taught by my trainer
                or learned from watchign so much boxing
                but i learned a few extra from watch these
                vids
                alos was able to tweak things i knew already
                This is what i experienced too.

Comment

does that seedbag video actually teahc you anything?im willing to trade that vid if anyone has it for some fights hit me up pm

Comment

Originally posted by Dropkick
                    TitleBoxing teaching Video's

I have not seen the video that was mentioned above, but I did get this one about a year ago: The Speed Bag Bible DVD

and it is awesome. The guy teaching is incredible and he explains the speed bag very effectively. After I got the video, I also got the book. Both are Definitely worth the price. If the others are as good as this one, they would be a great investment to your training library.

by the way, Ringside also has a lot of training video's. Ringside boxing Video selections I have heard the John Brown series is very good, but have not seen it.
                    Thanks for the link.

Comment

Working...
                    X