Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roach-"khan stylistically is a better match for mayweather than Pacquiao"

By Jerry weston

http://broadcastboxing.blogspot.com/...-inerview.html

That what roach is thinking,right now. I can read minds, ***** lmfao. Anyway, He wants mayweather to fight khan in hopes that he would lose so Pacquiao doesn't have to face him. Then he can setup the khan pacquiao fight in the future, because its a a win win . link
    Last edited by STFU!!; 07-25-2011, 10:02 AM.

I agree 100%. Khan has size, length and power to make it a tough fight for Mayweather. I still think Mayweather beats him but I agree.

Comment

The Terrorist has no chin and no heart.

First time Mayweather hits him hard in round 3, The Terrorist goes downhill from there

Comment

It seems like team pacquiao dont want to make the pac-floyd fight happen

Comment

Originally posted by shadowboxing89 View Post
          By Jerry weston

http://broadcastboxing.blogspot.com/...-inerview.html

That what roach is thinking,right now. I can read minds, ***** lmfao. Anyway, He wants mayweather to fight khan in hopes that he would lose so Pacquiao doesn't have to face him. Then he can setup the khan pacquiao fight in the future, because its a a win win . link
          I cant see it. The title is a lil confusing. Does he mean that the tougher fight for Floyd is Khan or Pac?

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
            I cant see it. The title is a lil confusing. Does he mean that the tougher fight for Floyd is Khan or Pac?
            yes.......................

Comment

Originally posted by shadowboxing89 View Post
              yes.......................
              Sigh.

Good answer.

Comment

Well duh. Mayweather vs. Poochie is a complete mismatch. Lewis vs. Tyson all over again.

Atleast with Khan it'll be far more competitive.

Comment

I think Floyd should fight Canelo, I know he would lose against Canelo

Comment

Actually, before I thought well, Khan can MAYBE beat Mayweather if he gives it 110%. But now I'm sure that he can.

Comment

Working...
                    X