Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Seth Mitchell Tries stopping Adrien Broner from further embarassment..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seth Mitchell will hurt Broner.
    I been hit by Seth , he will kill any light weight in history of boxing.

Comment

I am loving this ****. Broner has you clowns pissed, and I'm ****ing loving it lmao. The expression, "You hate it, I looooooooove it", prospers in this thread!

Comment

All kidding aside I wonder if Broner has some form of mild ******ation.

Comment

Originally posted by codey
          Quote:

Originally Posted by jsfd26

Thats whats wrong with this country and society. Since when the **** is 22 a kid? Do you know what people are doing where Im from at the age of 22? 22 is a grown ass man.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Dude I see what your saying. I had my daughter at 22 and it was a very maturing experience for me. but not all of us are the same and accept responsibility gracefully. Cada cabeza es un mundo. in life we have our mature 22 year olds and also we have the ones that are 22 but act like there 12. that's Broner unfortunately.
          I understand that but giving this dude a pass for being 22 years old IMO is not acceptable. This is a grown man's sport. And you got kids watching you who possibly look up to you. Theres times to do your dumb stuff and times not to do it.

Comment

Originally posted by codey
            Quote:

Originally Posted by jsfd26

Thats whats wrong with this country and society. Since when the **** is 22 a kid? Do you know what people are doing where Im from at the age of 22? 22 is a grown ass man.

Dude I see what your saying. I had my daughter at 22 and it was a very maturing experience for me. but not all of us are the same and accept responsibility gracefully. Cada cabeza es un mundo. in life we have our mature 22 year olds and also we have the ones that are 22 but act like there 12. that's Broner unfortunately.
            If people keep endorsing this type of behavior he will keep on doing it.

Comment

Some of you are even comparing your life and how much more mature you were at 22 than Broner is. ****ing hysterical!

Comment

Despicable behavior.

Comment

Broner is just a stupid, immature guy. He looks like a fool to me but at least he went to that event and gave some time. I feel the same way about Rios, I respect his fighting style and think he has massive balls in the ring but boy is he stupid. I guess that's why they went into boxing and not academia though, right?

Comment

Seth will KO Banks and he will go after that fat turd Arreloa next.

Comment

• broner trying to make the little kids laugh. stay thirsty my friends.

Comment

Working...
                      X