Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wladamir klistcko not worthy of having photo on boxingscene..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ChristianBale View Post
    I agree Vit is better but Vitali has a better resume than Martinez. He is also Undisputed at HW.

Martinez has a Paul William's win not at his best weight, which arguably was 147 even though Paul didn't do much.

Pavlik who was never that good and got exposed by Hopkin's anyway, and that was Pavlik at his best, the one Martinez fought had many issues out the ring.

Cintron wasn't a win he got robbed for a draw but Cintron was never that good. He had a punch but got owned by Marg...

Yeah Wlad doesn't have greats, but his resume is better.
    At his best? He was an alcoholic and fighting above his regular weight class when he fought Bhop.

Bhop fought probably the worst version of pavlik

Comment

Originally posted by Forza View Post
      If anything Bhop does not deserve to be up there, especially considering his last stunt.
      In this sport, we go by lifetime accomplishment, not current trends.

Take Hopkins down, and I guarantee you he goes back up in another 8 months when he returns to the ring and puts on another performance for the ages.

Comment

Originally posted by realheavyhands View Post
        hes not even the good brother.. hes the other brother. id rather have kirkland or jorge arce to bless boxingscene
        stfu racist moron. He's the most dominant champ in boxing period he's the face of boxing

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
          It's the B-Hop pic that bothers me, it is offensively ugly, like a gargoyle at the top of a castle. More likely to drive away visitors to the site.
          LMFAO! I agree. They went a little too close up in the man's grill for that pic

Comment

I think Marquez should be over Pacquiao.

Comment

i think marquez should be up there

Comment

Originally posted by etlux View Post
                stfu racist moron. He's the most dominant champ in boxing period he's the face of boxing
                how is he the face of boxing?

Comment

Neither does PEDiao, what's your point?
                  Oscar should be up there TBQH.

Comment

Place Arce or Morales up there, they deserve it.

Comment

Take down Wladimir and put Vitali (the good brother) up there.. Vitali has better everything, better life, better personality, better attitude.

Comment

Working...
                      X