Collapse
No announcement yet.

pacquiao cotto fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hell yeah bro. Manny Pacquiao was a man possessed that night.

Thats what makes Pacquiao the best bro. Floyd was scared all along. That version of Manny would wipe the floor with Floyd's ass.

Comment

Originally posted by True Fan05 View Post
      Hell yeah bro. Manny Pacquiao was a man possessed that night.

Thats what makes Pacquiao the best bro. Floyd was scared all along. That version of Manny would wipe the floor with Floyd's ass.
      Agreed bro

Comment

Pac wasn't going to be denied that night

Comment

Pacquiao seemed disappointed how easy it was, even invited Cotto to bang away at him while he was on the ropes. Quite sad to be honest.

Comment

WAR Pacman!

Comment

I think I saw Pacman training on a beach a few years back when I was in the Philippines.

Comment

thats the pacquiao that scared the **** out of floyd the most...

Comment

Originally posted by DR.ORGYY View Post
                  Pacquiao was unstoppable that night dude was throwing nonstop bombs and walking through hard punching cottos shots like. They were nothing...he was a beast that night I think he would have beat anyone and I mean anyone that night..anyone agree..we need that pac again man!
                  THE PEDs debate will always hang on his head and those wins are questionable to just like Margarito's once are questionable.
                  With increased chances of getting caught with PEDS I doubt very much we will ever see that kind of Pacquiao.

Comment

wasn't he getting schooled by Marquez about 18 months earlier

Comment

Styles makes fights and Manny is all wrong for Cotto who needs to fight at a measured pace but against guys who can push the action he will always get sucked in. Plus Cotto had an inept trainer, so poor preperation leads to results like that.

You put Manny in there with a different sort of fighter he would look vastly different like always, when Cotto started to run Manny was much less effective for example.

Comment

Working...
                      X