Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bill Conn in today's boxing enviorment....How great would he be?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol has anyone seen this video? It's a joe Louis video plz embed for me idk how.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R78hd...e_gdata_player

Comment

Comment

I think he would be a greater force now then when he was fighting, Conn had so many attributes, not a lot of film of him but we have him in his greatest moment as a fighter, need I even have to mention his fight with Brown Bomber esq.... please watch it if you havent,,, he got caught,,, but he had proved his ability and toughness in that fight,, and it also shows a fighter with a supreme confidence in his ability to beat anyone,, even a demi-god like Louis. With all the extra titles on offer we'd see a fighter with many belts,, did he lack speed and combination punching ability,, NO,, certainly not, I think it'd be great to see him fight in High Def and live, in fact I think Id follow every fight of his.

Comment

Originally posted by McGoorty View Post
          I think he would be a greater force now then when he was fighting, Conn had so many attributes, not a lot of film of him but we have him in his greatest moment as a fighter, need I even have to mention his fight with Brown Bomber esq.... please watch it if you havent,,, he got caught,,, but he had proved his ability and toughness in that fight,, and it also shows a fighter with a supreme confidence in his ability to beat anyone,, even a demi-god like Louis. With all the extra titles on offer we'd see a fighter with many belts,, did he lack speed and combination punching ability,, NO,, certainly not, I think it'd be great to see him fight in High Def and live, in fact I think Id follow every fight of his.
          Where is that fight btw? is it somewhere on the internet, cause I cant ind the whole fight on youtube.

Comment

Originally posted by kendom View Post
            Where is that fight btw? is it somewhere on the internet, cause I cant ind the whole fight on youtube.
            I have a downloaded version and that's not the full fight. Not sure it exists.

Comment

Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
              I have a downloaded version and that's not the full fight. Not sure it exists.
              But... but... I was watching this documentary about the billy conn- Louis rivalry and it was showing footage of rounds from diff parts of the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by kendom View Post
                But... but... I was watching this documentary about the billy conn- Louis rivalry and it was showing footage of rounds from diff parts of the fight.
                Yeah mines is like that, basically a highlight of it. Full fight in 18 minutes. Got it from Obama so I imagine it must be one of the most full versions.

Comment

Working...
                X